Pixel Art Core's Sprites

I'm sorry if it look rude in my request(low grammar skill)
Can i request for avatar please.
its have form of the first one.
18082.jpg
but not the guy on right,so i prefer the coporal suit one(brown commander)
and make console joystick on hat mark.(like xbox logo)

Please not too hurry,i can wait until finished :happy:
*did i say something rude? :eek:

Provided you aren't drowning in requests at this point, I'd like to request an avatar for myself, specifically of Sodapop.
Sodapop outfit 1.PNG

In-game appearance
sodapone_s_request_by_milt69466-d7y0g2y.png

Artwork by Milt69466. This is the armor design I generally go with for her.
My current profile picture can also be used for reference; I can give you the full image if you need it.
I guess it'll be good to just have her simply holding her Coin Gun.

As for your other sprites, they're incredible! The shading, the pixel placement...everything is so precise. It's amazing to see these around.

Last edited:
If you would please, I would like a terrarian in a platinum crown, diamond robe, and sunglasses. He would be wearing a diamond ring on his finger, along with Frozen wings dyed rainbow. He would have black hair, and a black mustache. He would be fist pumping, and the twin minions from the optic staff would fly around him, maybe Retinizar shooting a laser. I hope I was detailed enough, and tske as much time as you need :)

So many requests :confused:

Of course this is what I signed up for when I made this thread :D.

I'll try to get through these in the next couple weeks or so. On average it takes me about 1-2 hours to make each one, and I usually don't work on them back to back unless I'm feeling really inspired.

So I figured I'd make a little system to manage these better. I'll accept requests in batches of 10, then put future requests on hold until I finish these ones. It's sorta like a psychological thing where I feel like I'm working towards a goal, which makes doing these a lot easier. Once I get through those 10 requests, I'll open up again for the next 10. Is that alright?

So many requests :confused:

Of course this is what I signed up for when I made this thread :D.

I'll try to get through these in the next couple weeks or so. On average it takes me about 1-2 hours to make each one, and I usually don't work on them back to back unless I'm feeling really inspired.

So I figured I'd make a little system to manage these better. I'll accept requests in batches of 10, then put future requests on hold until I finish these ones. It's sorta like a psychological thing where I feel like I'm working towards a goal, which makes doing these a lot easier. Once I get through those 10 requests, I'll open up again for the next 10. Is that alright?
Sounds like a plan. Go right ahead!

I'm sure you can do it! I just wish I could make sprites like you... But, to boost your confidence, I'll tell us this:
You're sprites are the most amazing I've ever seen. They're so amazing, all the detail, the hard work. I'm loving it (Mcdonalds reference, lol.) I know you can do it :D

Ah, you liked my post so I assumed requests were open, and they were. But it seems a large number of people beat me, so I'll wait until next time~

Unless you're still taking more of course, but I'd rather not be a bother.

Ah, you liked my post so I assumed requests were open, and they were. But it seems a large number of people beat me, so I'll wait until next time~

Unless you're still taking more of course, but I'd rather not be a bother.
Well you'd be the 8th request, so fire away :).

Ah~ Then I apologize for not having an image, so detailed description, ho!

My request is that of a girl with slightly lighter skin than the one in your avatar, really soft pink hair (almost white). Her hair is long and done up in a side ponytail held by a black ribbon with a light blue flower. The ponytail is on her left, and she has long bangs that swoop to the right. She has pale pink eyes. She wears a dark blue vest with several gold zippers and a light blue shirt underneath it. She also wears a teal scarf and has a coiling snake armband on her upper right arm (though I'd be satisfied with basically two silver circles on her bicep if that's hard~)

If you need more/differnt info I'll try to be more clear! Sorry, I'm not that great at descriptions sometimes >w<

EDIT: Ack I forgot to include parts. Fixed now.

What number am I?
The number is irrelevant. It's just a counter for determining when requests hit the 10th mark. I usually don't work on requests in a set order since I receive most of them around the same time. This way when I have an idea for someone's request I can go straight to drawing it out.

Back
Top Bottom