Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but they are broken, so whenever you step somewhere the comfortableness juice comes seeping out. This leaves you with a lot of janitorial work and eventually the fear of the day when you the shoes stop working. When they do, you will be sad, and then you will be forced to live a life of pain and torture as you have to get used to your now extremely sensitive feet. As your feet finally get used to walking without the shoes, you will still severely miss the shoes, because, mentally, you never lose track of them. You can't forget them.

I wish for inspiration.

It appears as a knife right through your stomach.
I wish I was a cute fluffy blue dragon with infinite life and power over reality that cannot be made dumber, removed from reality, killed, made ugly in the eyes of anyone, put to sleep for eternity, made unloved by anyone, or hurt emotionally or physically. Now... to wait for a corruption of my wish.

Granted, but you're just brain dead. (It still follows all of your rules/requests.)

I wish I was good at dealing with social situations.

You are, but everyone has taken an oath to ignore you that will result in death if not followed.
Also wouldn’t brain dead technically mean I’m dead? I mean, it’s basically where my brain doesn’t function, so That would mean I was killed by the wish’s corruption.

So now people will have to corrupt two wishes!

Second wish: that the second wish will have never happened.

Granted, but it's to come for you because you put him in jail.

I wish for never ending protection from all physical and mental harm excluding a natural death from age, that way I can die at some point. (this also protects things I care about because if they were destroyed or killed it would cause mental harm, just clearing that up)

Back
Top Bottom