Corrupt a Wish

Hey, since I'm on Ori's ignore list for unknown reasons, can somebody tell him that I already answered anumus's wish and tell him after I respond to you? Also tell this to halt if I'm also on his, if you don't mind. thanks.
Granted, but now it's a deviant art browsing machine.

I wish for a cooler pair of headphones.

Granted. They don't even fit you for about 9999999 years though.

I wish to understand above post. Cuz bit of confusion, and me being like what the heck just happened.

Granted, me and Ori got into an argument, he called me a slur for being autistic, I apologized for the things I did wrong, I'm still a nazi though and he did nothing wrong.

I wish for Ori to see this as it is.

Granted, but when I apologized I thought we did and he still can't see his errors as I saw mine. But there's no point in arguing with those who can't understand that they're in the wrong too (referencing Orifan, not you) so I will stop. Not like he can see these anyways.

I wish for my computer to stop overheating

Granted.
It is a game called good, which was a rushed game, with poor design choices that makes the game unbearably painful to play.

I want to know why this thread has suddenly come back to life.

Granted.
Now you are given a bomb that will extinguish all life, with the exception of anything with the name of: anybody.

I wish for something as confusing as my sentence, which is made of chopped garlic cheese.

Back
Top Bottom