Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you already have one, so nothing has changed.

I wish to stop feeling negative feelings towards other people, just because their art is so much more better than mine, yet not so much that it seems too far away from my own.

Granted, but it hates you and will bite, scratch and do all that kind of stuff.

I wish I didn't feel bad at random times with no explanation.

Granted, but they're all the exact same 1x1 piece.

I wish I didn't feel guilt at random times for no apparent reason.

Granted. You are given a hug, and a plushie of me that tells you that you did nothing wrong, and encourages you.

I wish I had more diverse Lego pieces than the ones I already have.

Granted. But not really, since you're capable of being pretty good at making stories and backstories that are really intriguing and interesting.

I wish for Hero Factory to come back, as I miss it...

Granted. You are given a book, that details upon very easy ways to make everyone dislike you.

I wish to know what happened to Nexo Knights, as the last time I checked, the last two seasons never appeared.

Granted. You become the most intelligent person on the planet, and gain the ability to create time machines.

I wish to find out how Ninjago will end.

Granted. You manage to get a successful career that pays well, and in turn, allows you to eat enough.

I wish I could stop putting it off, and finally check the profile posts section once again, as well as manage to draw a cake for Matsu, as I didn't originally have time to do such, which is why I stopped looking at profile posts, as it was in order to not forget to give them a birthday cake.

Granted, but you are banned from TCF immediately after.

I wish everyone knew the true power of derplings and didn't only fight the Assessors.

Granted.
But I don't know what the assessors so...
Derpling strength becomes common knowledge yes?

I wish to finish my art project quickly.

Back
Top Bottom