Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it's invisible.
I want to have a Havel cosplay set, without it's weight and it looking just as the same as if I took it out of the game.

Granted, you're now a Václav Havel cosplayer.

I wish to cause 2012 to the true deadline of all humanity.
Granted but you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning...

I wish that the Terrafine Project was complete.

Granted but you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning you would be dead, meaning you could not wish this, meaning that it would not happen, meaning that you could wish it, meaning...

I wish that the Terrafine Project was complete.
Granted, but it's buggy.

I wish for a copy of WAU on my computer.

Granted, but it's the size of a move theater. Good luck drinking that thing.

I wish to save the Dinosaurs and store them on some nearby habitable planet.

won't ever be able to beat the game
fun fact: i already did.
OT: Granted, but an asteroid killed them all.
I wish for a new PS4 with all the games that will ever come on it, without it breaking, glitching, or having anything different from any other consoles. It has to be a normal PS4, with all the games in the PS Store already bought and I can download them without getting banned.

"won't ever be able to beat the game"

Casul.

fun fact: i already did.
OT: Granted, but an asteroid killed them all.
I wish for a new PS4 with all the games that will ever come on it, without it breaking, glitching, or having anything different from any other consoles. It has to be a normal PS4, with all the games in the PS Store already bought and I can download them without getting banned.
Granted, but the rest of reality is fake.

I wish for an Izalith staff that can actually cast pyromancies.

Back
Top Bottom