Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but they turned Metal Gear into a puzzle series and Silent Hill into a cutesy kirby-esque platformer.

I wish to be able to eat whatever I want, whenever I want.

Granted, but you are mauled to death by a dozen gorillas.

I wish I could meet Mr. Trump god bless his soul
Granted, you will meet Mr. Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trump; March 14, 1869 – May 30, 1918). God bless his soul.

I wish to pay the troll toll to get into the boys soul

You pay the troll toll but before you can get in to the boy's soul you are karate chopped by the day man

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat, and a six four Impala

edit: god damn ninjas

Granted but they are fake because I don't have the time to find 3 more cents so every time you try to spen them you get arrested

I wish for a never ending slice of pizza that has any topping I want and tastes perfect to me but it tastes like dry wall for everyone else

Granted, there is another Russian revolution, another man who climbs to the top as a dictator and successfully invades half of Europe.

I wish for another Mc Donald's 5 piece Chicken Selects

You get them, but you get shot by the secret police of the Russian dictator you created in your previous wish grant for "burgueoise propaganda".
I wish that dictator also ended up dying due to everyone fearing him too much to check on him after he got too drunk.

You get them, but you get shot by the secret police of the Russian dictator you created in your previous wish grant for "burgueoise propaganda".
I wish that dictator also ended up dying due to everyone fearing him too much to check on him after he got too drunk.

The dictator dies as you wish but you end up getting nailed with murder for his death and face life imprisonment.

I wish to be happy!

LOL!!!
Damn I am waaaayyyy too good...

Granted, but he attacks you if you move.

I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish for my wish to not be corrupted.

Back
Top Bottom