Corrupt a Wish

Wish granted, you get a banana. (What? Bananas are technically a berry!)

I wish that the developers will actually take a look at the suggestions page and add something in.

Granted, but now you've created a paradox that, if it were solved, would mean that you forgot to corrupt the wish, which means that your computer's archives become so corrupt that they become far-right demagoguical politicians.
I wish that PinkLloyd's computer's archives don't end up causing yet another world war in a way that discredits their crap forever.

Granted, but it still causes a World War that makes the world virtually uninhabitable.

I wish for ultimate control over everything in every conceivable universe.

granted, but now my wishes are hard to read. (You can't control them, they exist outside of the universe.)

I wish that a concrete donkey would fall from the sky, activating a deadly arrow trap that hits a sheep that attracts a wolf that steps on a pressure plate that drops a concrete donkey from the sky, activating a deadly arrow trap that hits a sheep that attracts a wolf that steps on a pressure plate that drops a concrete donkey from the sky, activating a deadly arrow trap that hits a sheep that attracts a wolf that steps on a pressure plate that drops a concrete donkey from the sky, activating a deadly arrow trap that hits a sheep that attracts a wolf that steps on a pressure plate that drops a concrete donkey from the sky, activating a deadly arrow trap that hits a sheep that attracts a wolf that steps on a pressure plate that drops a concrete donkey from the sky, activating a deadly arrow trap that hits a sheep that attracts a wolf that steps on a pressure plate that drops a concrete donkey from the sky, activating a deadly arrow trap that hits a sheep that attracts a wolf that steps on a pressure plate that drops a concrete donkey from the sky, activating a deadly arrow trap that hits a sheep that attracts a wolf that steps on a pressure plate that drops a concrete donkey from the sky, activating a deadly arrow trap that hits a sheep that attracts a wolf that steps on a pressure plate that drops a concrete donkey from the sky, activating a deadly arrow trap that hits a sheep that attracts a wolf that steps on a pressure plate that drops a concrete donkey from the sky, that lands on the next person to make a post in this thread. (This part is just here because some people might be Tl:dRs and so I need them to realize that This part is just here because some people might be Tl:dRs and so I need them to realize that This part is just here because some people might be Tl:dRs and so I need them to realize that This part is just here because some people might be Tl:dRs and so I need them to realize that This part is just here because some people might be Tl:dRs and so I need them to realize that This part is just here because some people might be Tl:dRs and so I need them to realize that they need to go to about the middle of the post.)

Granted, but they're eclairs coated with liquid :redspin:instead of Chocolate

I wish for a normal Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich on white bread.

Granted, but one of them turns out to BE you, and you end up following yourself for all of eternity by running in a circle.

My wish is that I wish MLGsus was in FaZe.

Back
Top Bottom