Resolved Corrupt disk

PlayTrix

Terrarian
Hello, i just started terraria today and it popped up window with this text: System.IO.IOException: Soubor nebo adresář je porušen a není čitelný. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator1.MoveNext() at System.Collections.Generic.List1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption) at ReLogic.Content.Sources.XnaContentSource.BuildFileMap() at ReLogic.Content.Sources.XnaContentSource..ctor(String rootDirectory) at Terraria.Main.LoadContent() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize() at Terraria.Main.Initialize() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun) at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

I have tried to reinstall it (Steam) but when i do, it goes to 100% then finalizing download and then stopping download, and it says CORRUPT DISK. I ran some anylizes for my hard disk and everything is just fine. other games are running normal, tried to install other games, still ok there is just some problem with terraria. Thanks for helping

If Steam is giving that error, then there's no problem with Terraria. Either your Steam installation is broken somehow, or there really is something wrong with your harddisk.
- In Steam, click Steam -> Settings -> Downloads
- Click Clear Download Cache

See if that helps. If not, I'd completely uninstall and reinstall Steam again, and if that doesn't fix it, I'd do a thorough error checking of my harddisk.

Ok I did what you said and did all the things. I have uninstalling steam and the only thing that didn´t uninstall was D:\steam\steamapps\common\terraria\content\images. When i try to uninstall it through cmd it say:
The file or directory is corrupt and unreadable.

Please post some screenshots of this error. I want it to be clear what program is giving you this error, and what the error -exactly- is.

Back
Top Bottom