PS4 Corrupt file on PS4 in 2021 ??

@issafer24

Terrarian
Today my progress can be spoiled? For example, by turning off the console while the game saves data, if there are ways to erase what are they?

Not sure what you are asking. Of course if you interrupt the save process in some way while it's still working, there's going to be issues. There's no way around that. The pc version of Terraria keeps a few revisions (configurable now) of the save data, the oldest one gets replaced by the newest. I don't think console do that though. The best you can do is avoid interrupting and make backups of the data every once in a while. I recommend using USB Memory sticks, they are fairly durable and has decent longevity.

Some games do have a backup, but usually only games where the save file is relatively small do that. It's handled automatically. If the game detects that the most recent save is corrupted it reverts to the previous save (usually on console it doesn't inform you about it). You lose some progress. If you save often you probably won't notice it.

Back
Top Bottom