PS4 corrupt file

big_round_eye

Terrarian
about a week ago (on the ps4 with split screen on my friends world)while it was auto saving my game crashed and when we restarted the game it turned out my save file was corrupted but my friends wasnt. I'm 99% sure the crash was my ps4's fault and that's not why I'm here, im wondering if it is possible to do something to the corrupted file to save it as I have 3+ years of effort on the character and was just about to kill the m-l on expert when it happened. I cannot find it in me to restrart from the start again as I can't go through all that effort a second time. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank.

about a week ago (on the ps4 with split screen on my friends world)while it was auto saving my game crashed and when we restarted the game it turned out my save file was corrupted but my friends wasnt. I'm 99% sure the crash was my ps4's fault and that's not why I'm here, im wondering if it is possible to do something to the corrupted file to save it as I have 3+ years of effort on the character and was just about to kill the m-l on expert when it happened. I cannot find it in me to restrart from the start again as I can't go through all that effort a second time. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank.
Hi there @big_round_eye, unfortunately I don’t know of any way to fix a corrupted game file. Hopefully you have made backups onto a usb drive of your favorite characters and worlds. If you have, you can restore from those.

Back
Top Bottom