Would you like this to...

• Become a pet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Work like a bucket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GIRGHGH

Empress of Light
Crafted from 1 goldfish, 1 bottled water, and 30 vile powder, and 40 shadow scales.
This is a projectile-like weapon that releases corrupt gold fish.
The Gold fish has normal corrupt goldfish ai, but in water it will act like the piranha gun's projectile. Flops randomly out of water.
10 Ranged damage
snail speed
No knockback
4% crit chance
uses goldfish as amo
28% chance for goldfish to drop after corrupt fish times out
fish will last for 30 seconds
only 13 at one time, any more will just spawn a gold fish
"It's rain'in fish!"
corrupt_gold_fish_in_a_bottle_big_by_girghgh-d8vc80p.png
-->
corrupt_gold_fish_in_a_bottle_by_girghgh-d8vc7s8.png

Also has a small chance to be fished out in the corruption. About the same chance as a golden carp.

Last edited:
I'm really having trouble finding out what this weapon is/does. So basically it is a projectile weapon that spawns a goldfish that does damage but nothing gets consumed.

Here are the problems:
-The recipe is a wreck, the seeds don't have a place in the crafting recipe and the demote is unfitting
-The functions are confusing
-Seems more of a summoner and/or mage to me.

I would have thought that it would be a consumable weapon.

With that it would be crafted with 1 bottle of water, 1 vile powder, and one goldfish.

Just my opinion.

I would have thought that it would be a consumable weapon.

With that it would be crafted with 1 bottle of water, 1 vile powder, and one goldfish.

Just my opinion.
Thanks for the vile powder idea.
@Silumgar
This weapon releases a corrupt gold fish. You click, and one pops out of the bottle. It flops randomly on land, and swims after enemies in water. It uses a gold fish every time you spawn a fish. The fish counts as a "projectile" as in it is released, has ai, and deals damage to enemies. Basically like placing goldfish that are purple and deal damage.
Edit: demonite is for tearing. I will change it to shadow scales, as they are better for this tier.
Edit II: think hive wand, but places the fish.

Back
Top Bottom