Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, I don't want it. You had to eat it and you realized that it's poisoned...
Get pranked noob. You seriously thought it was poisoned?

I wish to have wider arms.

Granted, you can now elevate yourself as a form of flight but you can't lower yourself. You flew to space and dies.

I wish I have cat ears (Do not question the almighty one ._.).

Granted, but you will see all cats as having human ears from this point forward.

I wish I could mentally bring myself to do the things I'm supposed to.

Granted, turns out mass violence was your calling. Have fun explaining to the authorities about that!

I wish I could speak all languages, alive and dead.

Granted. Humanity as a species has now been eradicated.

I wish I could speak and understand every currently used language, including fictional ones.

Granted, your overwhelmingly large knowledge of languages has messed your brain up, till' the point that you accidently speaks multiple languages at the same time, making everyone around you confused.

I wish for better writing experiences.

Granted, you feel amazing when writing something now. Turns out, when you look at it, it's dog:red:.

I WISH THAT KILLING WAS LEGAL

Granted, you get 100000000 robux and you get banned because Roblox thought you hacked

I wish to own all the guns invented ever

Granted, the wish has not been corrupted. Because of this, you receive a warning for being off-topic due to trying to bypass the point of the thread.

I wish everyone I hated suddenly died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom