Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but all the memes are biased and offensive. Memes are ruined forever and you get canceled.

I wish society could accept everyone.

Granted: now memes aren't allowed in discord and you are banned from all non educational discord servers
oof i forgot too-

I wish i don't forget things so often

Granted, you won’t forget your NIGHTMARES
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAUNT YOU TO THE POINT WHERE YOU KILL YOURSELF

I WISH FOR ULTIMATE SATISFACTION

Granted, you rot until you are a speck of dust. You are doomed to be like that for eternity.

I wish i had a lot of things to smash.

Granted, you get worm souls that do nothing but wiggle around. Also, they taste disgusting.

I wish that my wish is that my wish is that you're confused now.

Granted, I am not that confused. But really, that's because your word structure sucks, so there's no need for me to understand.

I wish for the Heavy update.

Granted, requirement you need to time travel all the way to 3021 to play with the Heavy Update, or else it is unplayable. Just steal the valve.

I wish I had a nice house.

Granted, you'll have a nice house in a not-so-nice neighborhood. Maybe the neighbors will share some of dat white gud stuff they got from Mexico.

I wish for mortality.

Your wish is granted. You are now subject to death, who is your king.

I wish for various things to happen to certain people, who shall remain nameless, at a certain time at a redacted location. For fun.

Granted, your wish is certainly vague, so I auto-fill it for you! Here, let me help you. Various things will be disasters, certain people will be your country's people, at a certain time will be tomorrow, redacted location will be your country. Thank me later :]

I wish for my pet in my pfp a cool walk in the desert.

Granted, you just captured point W(orld). But the other team has captured A, B, C, D,... You should have hold the other points.

I wish for peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom