Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, you get peace in the void for eternity. You go insane and it doesn't feel like peace anymore.

I wish for nothing

You obtain a PlayStation 5 as per your wish, although it was broken when you opened the packaging.

I wish for Don Juan, of lethal door fame.

Granted, you got it! But it seems like infinity is unable to exist in real life so it collapse onto itself and instantly deletes itself upon creation.

I wish for [Hyperlink Blocked].

You obtain a backpack as per your wish, but it is filled full of snakes. Enjoy.

I wish for someone else to be happy.

Granted, but there aren't enough tomatoes being produced to sate their desire for tomatoes, leading to shortages, which then lead to massive, brutal riots with large numbers of casualties, and the eventual collapse of society, and some time after that, the extinction of humanity.

I wish that the event I currently believe would lead to the most improvement in my current life would happen and that the corruption of this wish isn't just "Ok but it actually sucks.".

Granted, you manage to end up being one of the last surviving members of humanity, which has now been forced to work together due to other events, and somehow even end up with the technology to change species. The only problem is, by the time this happens you've been infected by a disease and only have a month left to live and enjoy what happened.

I wish there wasn't so much smoke outside.

You receive your wish. The smoke is not outside anymore. Now it is inside your house.

I desire all wooden flooring to be waxed properly.

all of it is waxed but it becomes s waxed that you slip every time you walk on it

i wish for it to not be so hot

Granted. You become extremely good at making models of only dragons out of only clay and paint while in space.

I wish I was better at managing time.

granted but you're pretty much stuck with the same schedule while not being able to fit any more activities in making it so you're forced to do only a set amount of things your entire life.

i wish for a cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom