• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Corrupt the Wish!

Seeker

Eater of Worlds
You're wish is granted, but your muscles are so big you suffocate. I wish that everything would be made of Sunplate.

Seeker

Eater of Worlds
Your wish is granted, but it turns out to be a 5 page book called Terraira: Otherworld.
I wish that the chair I'm sitting on now will turn into a dragon.

The Kitsune

Terrarian
Wish granted you are now included in the club of people who aren't included in anythings. Congrats

I wish I had bigger....uhm....trucks!

Techno Mancer

Brain of Cthulhu
Your shirt gets sewn with steel wire. However your *ahem* chestular region gets too compressed and suffocates you by pressing your lungs too small.

I wish to be smooth with the ladies

The Kitsune

Terrarian
Your skin is now smooth around the ladies, except your face is still ugly, so they don't want to stroke your skin. (lol)

I wish that my GM would wake up.

Teal

Eater of Worlds
You are given one million dolls hairs
I wish that Skye's likes suddenly were bestowed to me.

Techno Mancer

Brain of Cthulhu
Somewhere in the world, Me was granted Skye's likes although she/he doesn't have a forums account.

I wsih t0 not hvae dylsxeia

Teal

Eater of Worlds
You no longer "hvae" Dyslexia but you still have the disorder.
I wish for a disable turtle made of gold.

Swordbomb

Steampunker
You get Gamora made of gold.
He then proceeds to freak out about being made of gold and destroys all humane life except for children.

I wish Skye the Kitsune would not lose her electronics for the month of March!

Top Bottom