Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, you die for two seconds.

I wish that dream where there was a bunch of baby hamsters and I could get one was real.

my baaaaabbbbyyyyyyyyy :dryadcry:

Granted, Destroid - Annihilate's lyrics (The towns? DESTROYED. The cities? DESTROYED. The farms? DESTROYED. The villages? DESTROYED. The government? DESTROYED. Communication? DESTROYED. Society? DESTROYED. you have been destroyed..... YOU HAVE BEEN DESTROYED.) are now forever playing in my head.

I wish for a Big Chungus

You are banned from making anymore wishes, and this wish has not been granted.

I wish my head didn't hurt.

Granted, your head no longer hurts, but now there is a very annoying voice in your head constantly screaming 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' in your ears.

I wish my ears didn't ring

Granted, but once you're done you can never do it again. Even in Heaven.

I wish for MOAR CHARACTERS more roleplayers on this forum

Granted. A creeper plush kills you, and you respawn as its pet

I wish for some great memories flooding back

Granted, they flood into your *insert your state of residence or living* and drown you.

Fireworks
hero-fireworks-3.gif
hero-fireworks-5.gif
hero-fireworks-1.gif

Granted, they blow up in your face.

I wish.... I wish.... for someone besides me to die of eating bubbles

Granted. You promptly receive large fees for the tariffs associated with importing them all.

I wish for a great crossover game.

Granted, but the battery explodes if you use it.

I wish I didn't have to deal with all the bull:red: of life.

Granted, but he gets reborn an causes a nuclear war targeting the sun and all countries on Earth.

I wish for me to specifically breath in oxygen, known as the "H2O" atom, and in that wish, I repeatedly take nice breaths of this fine air known as Oxygen to fulfill the purpose of breathing, and for not a single catastrophic error to occur to anyone on the planet for the next 12.6 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom