Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but it's filled with lava, and the teacup is made out of wood. You can probably guess what happens next.

I wish for an ice cube that never melts.

You can never find a use for it and have to sell it to pay off your mortgage.

I wish to be a dragon, because all my progress in Edit The Quote isn't paying off.

you become a dragon, but a useless, flightless one that is immobile.

the obvious thing I would do with a solid gold, unbreakable, perfectly weighted, intricate, antique but clean teaspoon would be to stir myself, and i dont need morgage. i live in a teacup.

Granted. The warfare becomes pike n' run, and immunity to getting shot doesn't matter when you can die from having your head impaled by the increasingly sharper guided pikes.

I wish for Equestrian Ponies to happen in real life.

that is an admirable wish. it is granted with no corruption.

i wish that my solid gold, unbreakable, perfectly weighted, intricate, antique but clean teaspoon was immune to being stolen. also, i am always in my teacup, i can only leave if someone drinks me. otherwise i go with it. if I am drunk, I get digested, then eventually, I will be flushed down the toilet, filtered, then rebrewed. its like reincarnation. I have already wished to never be drunk, though. I live forever in the teacup in which I stand.

Granted. I then hijack one of them, become one, and proceed to capture and torture you for the rest of your life.

I wish that goddamn Pegasus would stop following me around!

Granted but your work is shoddy

I wish for a laboratory and paleontology mod for Terraria that is detailed, correct, filled with content (not too much though), and is fun and great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom