Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but Relogic releases 1.5 unexpectedly and the mod is never updated by the creator

I wish that the next poster has to drink orange juice after brushing their teeth

not granted, because it would create a paradox, because i need corruption.

I wish for coffee to be uninvented, and the tea trees take over the world.

Granted, everyone in the universe dies, so there is now peace.

I wish for the ability to create good RP characters in just two seconds.

Granted. But two-sec good characters only apply to one RP that dies anyway. And it doesn't apply to other RPs.

I wish for the ability to summon Age of Empires units.

Granted, but you have no means to actually obtain said spoon.

I wish for the pain I am in to be over.

Granted, but you end up not being able to feel anything at all for the rest of your life... While being immortal

I wish for a horse that grants me incorruptible wishes

Granted, for as long as it's alive it's able to grant incorruptible wishes, but it dies the moment it touches a single atom in this world. It comes into existence in this world.

I wish I was good at something, and that that something be something I enjoy and is actually useful in life and I do not lose any skill I already have.

You get crushed by a better helicopter.

I wish people understood that this wasn't about reversing the wish and instead :red:ing it up while actually fulfilling said wish.

Granted. I can't fulfill the wish until you actually post one, so it barely does anything.

I wish for a turkey sandwich, with cheese, lettuce, and on a bun. Make sure nothing is expired. And no zombie turkeys, don't turn me into a turkey, just a non-expired turkey sandwich.

It's a little stale.

I wish I was good at something, and that that something be something I enjoy, and is actually useful in life, and I do not lose any skill I already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom