Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you don't feel anything from it. You still believe you're alive. You spend the rest of your time dead wishing for something you already have, and are blind to.

I wish for ads to stop annoying me.

Granted, but you have no good response ideas.

I wish that wishing for an ability would stop preventing me from doing the point of it.

granted, but it the other way round - you get an ability opposite to what you wished for, like able to turn different colours instead of invisibility

I wish to be able to think of good wishes

Everyone else thinks they suck anyway.

I wish for food that I like, and isn't expired, undercooked, overcooked, stale or any other such thing.

Ȩ̷̛̖̬̘̈́̂͋͌́͑̋R̴̦̥͇̠̲̙͍̪̬͉͈̻̪͎̞̊̉͂͊̐̿̆̆̈́͋̐̏̈̀̃̆̈́̾̓̇͘͘̕͠͝R̶̡̢̭͓͖̦̭̪͖̟̯̗̟̟̤̞͕̻̠͔͉̩͊͊̓͋͜͜͜͠ͅͅǪ̵̡̪͈͉͍̮̰̲͈̬̬͉͙̠̦̆́̀͊̐̌̊̿̔̈̅̕̕͜͜R̵̛̺̩͎͕͈͇̮͖̝̤̾́͂̓̒́̍́̔̍͋́̍̊͂̎͑̄̈̓͑͂̃̕:̶̬̙̠̤̀͑̽͑͐̂̍̀̅̔̄͂͘͜͝ ̶̛͎̲͍͎̹͔̥̼̱͖̺̻͙̻͎͉̟̠͈̠̮͇͖̝͚̓̀̽̏͊̀͐̂͗̑̋͜W̶̡̡̨̡͉̼͍̥̩͇̳̺̰̜̠̥͔͈̟̻̖̙͔̗͙̘͙̓̓͆̋̒̔̕͜Į̸̨̨̲̳̤̳͍͓̞̘̭̭̤̥̫̠̬͔̺̟̳͕͉̭̣̜̳͔͒̽̒͂̋̏̊̎̓̎̔͌̐͊̄͂͊͊̒̀̇̉͑̈́̀͑͘̕ͅŜ̸̡̧̢̛̗͙͉͔̰̹͎̲̰͔̙̯̻̞̙̠͕͓̍̀́͌̂̇̐͊͊͑͋̓̇͘͝H̸̨̡̡͔̙̭͕̺͇̰͓̻͉̰̟̦̙̣͍̘̦̰̤͙̗̫̙͉̼̩̝̐́̏̈́̊̔̋͝͝ ̴̢̣̯̦̝̟͕̻̰̘̤̣̟̙̰̭̦̣͕̯̥̈́̉́̈̈́̇̂̎̏̎̀̓͘ͅͅͅN̷̘̦̺̆̃͊͂͂̔̾͒̀͠O̴͔̭̼̣̓́̐͐̈́̌̍͐͑̌́͌͛̅̆̌̽̚͠ͅͅŢ̸̧̣̠̣͇̞͉̳̣̹͙̘̞̳̻͚͎͔̬͇̗̱̭̟̝̣̒̑̈́́̅̃̐͂̓̏̎̒̿̎̏͊̏̕̚̚͠ͅͅͅ ̸̭̱͚̥͉̈́̃̂͑͐̊̐̊͛̄̎̑̾̑̓̃̿̕͠F̸̨̧̛̩̘͎̹̠͖̠̪̥̬̹̦͕̠̼̉̈́̋̊̀̄͆̄̒̉͒̈́͐́̉̇̎͌̎̑͆͂̄͛̉̋̕͜͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̴̢̨̧̨̦͇̜͍̫͈̜̟̠͖̘̣̩̮̫̱̝̺̠͇̣̽͜͠U̵̧̗̱̜̹͉̙̟̬͓͍͉͛̐̓́͐̑̐̂̐̂̈̓͆̀̉͝͝N̸̛͎̜̦͙̥̼̩͔̣̖̰͙̯̺͇̲̜̱͋̑̽̈́̓̏͌͒̾͛̏̐́̏͗͌͗̽͊̈́͆̿̍͂̕͜͝͠͝͝D̶̜̲͓͙̰̜͈̰͖̠̜̞̄̽̅̿̂̄̃̈́͛͌͐̓̃͒͗̋̀͘̚͝͝

I wish you would make wishes to corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom