Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted; now she only posts at night in US

I wish I could stay addicted to all my favorite video games and not forget about one after another

(*Reads part* *Proceeds to spit out drink*)

(THE WHAT!?)

Granted, you now have forgotten everything else that is not your favorite video games.

I wish for the explosive pie from that one SpongeBob episode so that I may eliminate my enemies with it.

You become immortal. You outlive all your friends, all your family, everyone you love. And you are in constant pain, and end up suicidal, and you kill yourself.

I wish for MEGALO STRIKE BACK

granted, you now have ninjago Legos that are spread out on every floor of every room of where you live.

I wish for a banana

Granted. You are my genie, and you give me infinite wishes that match what I meant to wish for (with no loopholes and no escape).

I wish for more stuffed animals.

Your wish is yours to keep *a swarm of stuffed animals attcks and kills you*

I wish to have a great vacation! (Side note: I am actually going on vacation)

Your wish is yours to keep *a swarm of stuffed animals attcks and kills you*

I wish to have a great vacation! (Side note: I am actually going on vacation)

Your wish, is, Granted.

The great vacation lasts for 2 days, both being on the weekends. (Congrats for your vacation! (not the one I granted.))

I wish to stop being ninja'd for a period of time that's longer than 2 days.

Your wish is yours to keep. *the forum goes down for a year*

I wish I wouldn't be so disappointed about vacations at first (as in when I'm told about the plan)

Your wish is yours to keep. *You get crappy white-ranked Fortnite loot. The crappiest loot in history.*

I wish for the hilarity of the Internet

Your wish is yours to keep. *You die from the hilarity of the Internet*

I wish for more comfortable AirPods. ((Note, I have normal earplugs, not AirPods.))

You get jello AirPods. They do not work.

I wish for someone to eat the cheese, and completely digest it while I'm not eaten nor digested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom