Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
InsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhereInsertrandomwishhere

Granted, but another rises up and takes its place. So the cycle goes.

I wish common sense was a bit more common nowadays.

Common sense is now completely different from the common sense you know and love. Instead, it is now common sense to ban anyone named Catman8274 and it is now common sense to be an anti vaxxer.

I wish that from now on there will be no corrupting of any wishes anywhere. Wishes are now completely pure from now on and whoever wishes will be granted EXACTLY what they want.
(also you cant say that there would be no corrupting of the person named any wishes because I didnt say Any Wishes, I said any wishes)

You get a giant gold mountain that falls on top of you, crushing your body and killing you.

I wish that nobody can wish anymore

Granted, a million dollars in dimes appears on top of your credit card.

I wish the coronavirus disappeared.

Granted. All the avengers changed their surname to "ded" and you were snapped by Tony Ded into dust.

I wish that everyone, including me, gets sent to hell to suffer forever in endless pain and torment.

Nothing is stolen from you, but you yourself are stolen

I wish for rain. Not the type that causes floods and not a lightning storm, just rain. Not even acid rain

crazy, i said ENDLESS pain and torment, not shortly ended by death torment.
anyway,
Wish granted. It starts raining giant meteorites from space.

I don't wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom