Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. Now you own absolutely nothing.

I wish all of the clocks in the building I am in were showing the correct time at the same time.

Granted, but the game gets more imbalanced with every startup/opening

I wish that people stopped saying Terraria is 2d Minecraft.

Granted. They now compare it to Mario.

I wish people would stop recording other people doing stupid things and actually do something else to help deal with the situation instead.

Granted, it doesn't, but you didn't wish for anything else, so nothing changes.

I wish I had more ideas for wishes I could use in this thread.

Everyone knows it's your fault and you are subjected to eternal torment for your crimes.

I wish the very popular spam thread that I hate located in the forum games section of this forum got permanently locked without it causing any kind of drama or for the spam to move elsewhere and that no one would associate the thread getting locked with me in any way.

That happens by getting rid of the forum altogether.

I wish that the Empress of Light didn't get stronger during the daytime because I keep getting killed.

Granted, now she gets stronger during the night AND she gets enraged when you exit the Hallowed Biome

I wish that I can be better at drawing (yea, I suc)

Granted. You get a nice sandwich, but it belongs to someone else, so you can't eat it without getting shot after.

I wish I had better ideas for this thread.

Granted, unfortunately, many people already has the same ideas, so you can't use them without being copyrighted.

I wish I has a nice game to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom