Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kitsune

Terrarian
The point of this game is to twist the wish of the person above you by maintaining the letter of the wish, but not the spirit. Then make your own wish.
Example:
Person 1: I wish for a million dollars.
Person 2:Your wish is granted. You now have a million Sand-dollars. I wish I had a flying car.
Person 3: Granted, but you have no way of steering it. I wish for pie.
And so on. Let's begin.

I wish I didn't have to go to work today.

You grow wings...
Very painfully out of your back. Due to wings not being a part of the human anatomy, they are large, functionless appendages coming out of your back. They rip through your muscles and tissue in your back, paralyzing you. You are hospitalized.

I wish for a unicorn on Christmas!

Unfortunately, they become real, but people are scared of them, so they kill them. This creates a never ending war-like battle between the Kitsunemimis and the humans.

Edit: I wish for superpowers!

Last edited:
Your star gets granted, but the star lands on your city and kills everyone

I wish I didn't need to go outside to move those potted plants my mother is wanting my to do.

You get teleported into a battle between *insert anime character* and *insert anime character*. In the crossfire, you get killed.

I wish to be famous!

(Had to look up "Nekomimi") you become a Nekomimi... And a little more. You lose all human feeling and memories and act as if you've been raised by wild cats.

I wish for eternal knowledge!

The pet fox is too *ahem* foxy and you die because it's so hot.
No I'm kidding that's weird. You find out you need to be qualified to own a fox as a pet. The government takes him/her away and fines you heavily

I wish to live forever!

No I'm kidding that's weird. You find out you need to be qualified to own a fox as a pet. The government takes him/her away and fines you heavily

I wish to live forever!

You forgot to wish again lol

I wish to live forever!
You live forever. You get to see everyone you know and love die, you get to see the world being ripped apart.

I wish to be a Snake!

You become a snake, and immediately get shipped out to a zoo, imprisoned for life essentially

I wish I could get a new mouse for my computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom