OOC Corrupted Betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple🌳

Official Terrarian
"An era of peace has arrived and lasted for a long time after the defeat Folof Cthulhu. But everything is bound to end, including peace. Because when there is peace, there should also be chaos, and that is a fundamental rule of our universe, Terraria. A cosmic deity, known commonly as the mother of the hallow and the queen of the fae, has went silent across the Hallow one day. But once she returned, chaos broke loose. The world was being cleansed of all parties, the good, the evil, the neutral. Now, they all have to face the reality of what the Hallow was meant to be, as the prophecy has spoken. But just like peace couldn't last forever, nor could cleanse or chaos... Could you, have the courage to save this world?"

BETTITEZ (2).png

A RP striving to be balanced and fair, formed by 6 people in a DM. Enjoy it while it lasts, since nothing can last forever. (Just like the name of this RP)

Rules:
  1. Follow the standard RP rules that all RPs should follow.​
  2. Do not make an OP character
  3. No Bunnying
  4. Share your power, don't overshadow the concept of this RP with something else too much.​
  5. There is an 8 player limit to the RP, if you didn't make the cut, don't fret. Once three slots are open, we will let others in.
Character format:
Required:
Species:
Appearance/Equipment:
Optional:
Name:
Backstory/Origin:
Flaws/Cons:
(Names are optional for a surprise reveal. If you don't want to spoil your OC's name.)
(You don't have to add an origin, but I suggest you do.)
(Quirks and Flaws will default to average.)

The RP IC will start in a few minutes or so.

Roleplayers (8 player limit):
Slots open: 8/8
In: @Changing Flask, @Chir', @Dragonfirestaken, @SimpleSparks08, @StockTheCorruptionDweller, @Esther, @CursedSliver, @Animus Viral.
Queried: Wot.

Last edited:
I'm not joining this, just gonna note that right away, but now I'm worried about Era of the Resurgence. Is that one just gonna get killed off or something?

I'm not joining this, just gonna note that right away, but now I'm worried about Era of the Resurgence. Is that one just gonna get killed off or something?
No, it's probably going to be on a break. I'll probably shed light on it again another time, but for now it's going to take a lil' rest.

Name: John Stalwart
Species: Human
Quirks/Pros: Certainly the fact he is resilient to pain due to it always being on the leg. Also, having been driven over the edge, he has renewed vigor to double-down on beatdowns if he has to do any.
Flaws/Cons: Crippled. He isn't able to dodge anything faster than snail due to this, also not really literate.
Personality: Known for being a bit lemony in his narration or explanation. May seem annoying due to that. However he is also resilient, and he is hard to break mentally or distract by anyone other than himself getting deep into troll logic. Had been already past point of no return of make or break, and due to that he's determined too.
Backstory: John Stalwart was a part of poor family, which was surviving on his father having a trashy job. He never completed education, dropping out on his 17th birthday, but that meant he couldn't get a job at all in his country. Given a chance to go to military, he refused. He wasn't simply fit for it. Then came string of bad luck - his mother dying from lung cancer, his father losing a job, an eviction and becoming homeless. It kept going on and on, and he adapted to his homeless fate. Even more misfortune, although now relative, happened when homeless people were gathered, including him, to be resettled in different location, 'away from success of the country'. He was packed on bus. Suddenly, a flash happened. The bus stalled, and crashed down the hill. He was the one of two survivors, however second died day later from their wounds. John kept marching himself... and found the order to cull them out in the blades of grass. Outraged, John found himself determined again, to become the one who lives through the bad times. Probably summoned because of the fact that he can't really be broken emotionally.
Appearance/Equipment: Wears a black, tarnished nylon jacket and white shirt, as well as blue sweatpants, with two stripes of white on its sides. His skin is hispanic, and eyes are blue. Has the stick he uses as a crutch, because of broken leg.
Other: There might be a potential on making him either an unicorn or a Changeling.

Name: Agnes
Quirks/Pros: Hard to break, and of course looks innocent.
Flaws/Cons: She is really inexperienced in battle due to her not being in any fights. Plus, she has tendency to look at distractions.
Personality: Agnes is a carefree girl that seems friendly. She may be a bit explosive, if you hit her too hard, but she is definitely hard to break despite that.
Backstory: She just had her calm life in the modern world, not much else. She might've been summoned though because of the future child that... just happened to be in timeline Alpha.
Appearance/Equipment: She appears to be just like a normal, although lower than usual, teenage girl, with a skirt, an usual shirt, blue eyes. Just the books she has in her backpack.
Other: Is infected by the Pokemonite. It'll make her a Snivy after some time.

I'm not overwhelmed (unless you count existence in its entirety), I just keep messing things up...

No, you don't.
If anything, that's my job. *proceeds to look at every OC I have which I nerfed way too much before submitting*

Name: Harold (Referred to as "The Man" or just "Man")
Personality: An ambitious person. His personality allowed him to figure out what he needed to do. He quickly learnt how to survive around this land on his own, and how to use resources from caves, trees, and other natural areas. He's also a Strategic.
Appearance/Equipment: A man in tin armor with an Iron bow and broadsword. He has 9 emeralds in his pocket, and a sack which is full of cork-capped healing potions and gleaming gems, along with the usual junk.
Backstory/Origin: The origins of Harold are shrouded in mystery, and barely information can be known. However, it's most likely speculated that he has lived on this planet for a while, judging by encounters with him. Some say he is the second coming after the chosen one, others say that he is just a lost boy in the woods.
Quirks/Pros: His strategies are very well-made, and he his mighty fine reflexes.
Flaws/Cons: His strategies has a one in three chance to fail; luckily, he has backup plans... sometimes.

Bye.
I'm just gonna proceed to cry silently in the corner of my room.
And maybe I'll change my mind and join later...

Last edited:
I've changed my mind (I can never make up my mind like ever), probably gonna join with my usuals (except I'm too lazy, tired, and several other negative feelings to get the descriptions a third time)

imma join new rp is so rare
Species: Human...?
Personality: quick, cannot figure out thing very quickly although, kind...?
Appearance/Equipment: A man with black hat, shirt, and short pant with white outline, has a pair of black glove, a rope hook(max ~5 meter), a katana (~80 centimeter), and a pair of climbing claws. (Imagine the climbing claws found in wooden chests)
Optional: A ninja
Name: Smoker
Backstory/Origin: Just ninja;
Quirks/Pros: very fast, and can use his mobility equips very well
Flaws/Cons: kinda fragile, and won't think very often before do things (brainwork is not for him)
(Rope hook is the type of hook that you cannot retract it when you are using it, it's, it's.... I don't even know how to describe it.... aaaaaa)

Last edited:
Name: Vysius
Species: Dragon

Appearance:

unknown.png
Quirks/Pros:
Talented at blood magic and collecting blood from creatures.
Can see in darkness without a problem

Flaws/Cons:
Blood magic requires blood to cast and is generally not well perceived.

Equipment:
5 blood vials

Combat theme:

Name: Sylbus
Species: Dragon

Appearance:

unknown.png
Quirks/Pros:
Can see perfectly in dark
Can do dark magic

Flaws/Cons:
Missing left foreleg
Essentially blind in light

Combat theme:

Quoting this from the Era of the Resurgence OOC because I don't feel like copying the damn document a third time
I literally just copied this from my document which I used for Shattered
Name: Esther
Appearance: View attachment 300028
Abilities: Wind magic, light magic, can teleport (But only if the spot where she wants to teleport to is nearby or in sight.).
Quirks/Pros: Very skilled in battle.
Flaws/Cons: She considers herself weak pretty often.
Personality: Silent, serious.
Backstory: I'm still working on this (Been doing so for like 5 or 6 years now (Don't ask))
Equipment: Sword of air, Nightglow, Flamerang, a bow, Obsidian Shield.
Other: Her Pokémon team will be Sandy, Vest and Via, and they all have seperate descriptions thanks to my boredom:
Name: Sandshrew
Nickname: Sandy
Level: 100
Species: Sandshrew
Appearance: View attachment 300029
Personality: friendly, clever, doesn't get stressed quickly anymore unlike earlier, doesn't raise his voice unless it's absolutely necessary. He also hates the idea of evolving.
Held item: Shell Bell.
Abilities: can switch between forms at will.
Kanto form ability: Sand Veil.
Alola form ability: Snow Cloak.
Grass type form ability: Chlorophyll.
Moves:
Kanto form: Dig (sometimes replaced with Flash), Sand attack, Fury Cutter, and Sandstorm.
Alola form: Icicle Spear, Ice Beam, Rollout, and Hail.
Grass type form: Magical Leaf, X-Scissor, Solar Blade, and Tri Attack.
Quirks: he can talk.
He's basically everyone's Pokémon.
Flaws: he doesn't like raising his voice, even if it's a good idea to do so.
He's slightly forgetful at times.
He gets caught off guard by sudden, fast attacks.
Characteristic: Quick to flee. (19 Speed IVs.)
Nature: Jolly.
Text color: #c69102
View attachment 300031
Appearance: View attachment 300030
Text color: Dark blue but I can't find the hex code on my laptop :(

Name: Olive
Nickname: Spherical Mii
Species: Digi Wisp
Appearance: View attachment 300033Quirks/Pros: He can quickly tell if someone is friend or foe.
Flaws/Cons: He's afraid of being alone
Personality: A bit timid, but more confident when with his friends.
Backstory: I'm still working on this.
Equipment: A bow and special arrows.
Other: The bow is called Aleph.
Text color: #a2fed3

Name: Vanitas Eventide
Nickname: Vani (She prefers her nickname and always introduces herself as Vani.)
Appearance: View attachment 300034Quirks/Pros: She has really good aim.
Flaws/Cons: She isn't good at melee combat.
Personality: Usually calm, tends to take things seriously.
Backstory: All that's known is that she lost her home farm.
Equipment: Frost Armor, Pulse Bow, Daedalus Stormbow, North Pole, Wand of Sparking, Molten Quiver, Fire Gauntlet.
Text color: #60e5c7

Name: Marth
Appearance: View attachment 300035
Abilities: He has a form of magic known as shadow magic, which turns others evil (Unless they're immune, and very bright light gets them back to normal (This includes Flash, so that's why Sandy and Via have Flash available))
Quirks/Pros: Pretty fast reflexes, but...
Flaws/Cons: Can be caught off guard if you attack from behind.
Personality: I'm not entirely sure how to properly describe it.
Backstory: ???
Equipment: a blade.
Text color

And Esther will get a new main theme:
(EDIT: I would appreciate it if Esther can have all of her Pokémon...)

Last edited:
Species: Tech Priest
Personality: Technology and information is sacred, flesh is disgusting, heretics must die, and all must follow the instructions given to their superior.
Appearance/Equipment: Phosphor blaster and Extraction Staff as main weapons, ranged and melee respectively. Drill attached to body, several mechanical arms.
Optional:
Name: Hubrik
Quirks/Pros: Retrieves orders from someone outside of the RP. Can scan enemies for a basic assessment. Blood has been replaced with a more efficient oxygen and waste-carrying synthetic chemical substitute, making them about immune to poisons. They may speak in another language, unknown to about anyone in the RP, usually just to hide an insult or to use technicalities to their advantage.
Flaws/Cons: Close quarters combat, despite having a staff and drill, still not skilled in that. They follow orders most importantly, and refuse to disobey them. They will also refuse orders from those who aren't their superior, unless they see a good reason to carry out that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom