Biomes & Nature Corrupted/Hallowed/Crimson Giant Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorLes

The Destroyer
People hi my name is Victorles and welcome to my first idea (WIP) on its giant trees that generates the upper world, about which they can not be corrupted / crimson or sanctified because they usually block corruption or hallow, (which is good for hardmode), but in their hard all hardmode can be corrupted wood be less so my idea is that they should be corrupted or hallowed
Also they should only spread to the woods alive when hardmode is activated
lets go with the blocks. sorry of my bad English it is not my first language

Also NO They spread (when placed by the player) corruption or hallow or red. Now Wands will put the woods who live by their wood biome (shadewood, ebonwood, pearlwood)

Living Pearlwood
-When Extracted it will fall as pearlwood
-they now have the appearance of a '' blue pearlwood ''

Pearlleaf
-When Extracted it will drop nothing
-they now have the appearance of a '' Blue leaf ''

corruption

Living EbonWood
-If Mined drops ebonwood
-they now have the appearance of a '' dark wood ''

Ebonleaf
-If Extracted nothing as normal leaf drops
-they now have the appearance of a '' leaf dark ''

Crimson (coming soon)

Any criticism is accepted :) thanks for watching my suggestion is that my first any suggestion is accepted, I also accept sprites

Last edited:
(going to ignore the grammer)

hm, those trees whole in hallow or whole corrupted would actually look nice,
only disagree with all those new wands, I think i'll rather clentaminate them.
maybe a way to use different 'wood ammo' for the wands?

(going to ignore the grammer)

hm, those trees whole in hallow or whole corrupted would actually look nice,
only disagree with all those new wands, I think i'll rather clentaminate them.
maybe a way to use different 'wood ammo' for the wands?
sorry for my bad grammar im portuguese,also what you mean use different wood ammo for the wands? like shadewood,ebonwood,pearlwood as ammo?

sorry for my bad grammar im portuguese,also what you mean use different wood ammo for the wands?
well, things like using the normal living wood wand, but using ebonwood/pearlwood/shadewood and such. that i'll take that like the same order of bullets and other ammo

Okay,good idea,but i'll give some great enough criticism:
6/10.Needs more fleshing because there is living wood chests and here it should be the same things,include more loot,please.

You sir have my
E.T of approval.png

It'd be nice if these things would get infected if they spawned inside a dark biome, or if they were inside the hallow when it popped up. I don't think normal spreading should turn them, though.

It'd be nice if these things would get infected if they spawned inside a dark biome, or if they were inside the hallow when it popped up. I don't think normal spreading should turn them, though.
buts whats the point of hardmode? being hard and spreading everywhere making the world corrupted also giant trees block the corruption or hallow making hardmode an mediummode

buts whats the point of hardmode? being hard and spreading everywhere making the world corrupted also giant trees block the corruption or hallow making hardmode an mediummode

They seem like giant guardians of nature. I think it'd be a shame if they could get corrupted so easily. Maybe living wood has a heavily reduced corruption speed in hardmode, so they still work like guardians, but are overpowered by hardmode?

I picture these big ancient trees as creations by the dryads (since there's a little home beneath some of them), powerful and withstanding the sands of corruption and time.
It's nice to see something other than snow that's not being destroyed by the corruption.
I say, let them stand high and tall and watch them laugh away the face of evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom