Corrupted Jungle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizardead

Skeletron
When I went into hardmode, a giant slab of corruption spawned RIGHT on the entrance to my underground Jungle. Like right on it. What am I supposed to do now?

The best you can do right now is to quarantine the spread as much as you can with the liberal usage of explosives.

At least it'll make your playthrough exciting, to say the least. Worse comes to worst you can always construct an artificial underground jungle quarantine.

Nevermind, Some "glitches" happened and I got a clentaminator and oodles of green solution. Still going to keep some jungle seeds just in case **** goes downhill though.

Okay, due to the glitch I mentioned earlier I managed to get most of the corruption I saw on the surface. Does anyone know if it spawns underground at all?

Go and craft the spear made of hallowed bars and stab it into blocks to check the underground? It should form a diagonal patch converging to the hallow. Actually you should have explored your world more throughly I think so that you can spot these biomes more easily and get more ore.

Go and craft the spear made of hallowed bars and stab it into blocks to check the underground? It should form a diagonal patch converging to the hallow. Actually you should have explored your world more throughly I think so that you can spot these biomes more easily and get more ore.

He's talking about the amazing
latest
!

aka Gungnir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom