PS4 Corrupted world (51%)

Kotor

Terrarian
Hi,

for my last trophy I could use a little hand if someone with a corrupted world could invite me into there game there will be mutch love hahahaha. Got stuff to trade if you need stuff.

Just add me and send a msg PSN: Altijdwat

Or you should just take purple solution, clentaminator, then get your world... corrupted. Then put it back to normal, and btw dont get near jungle with it.

i sprayed my whole world with it still only 38%. Thats why i ask for someone :)

Took me 2 days already and no result is the last trophy i need to platinum the game.

Last edited:
I made hellevators all over the map to cover all.

I did my whole little world still stuck at 38%. Some one told me to blast of top of the whole world cause thats mostly solid blocks..... I have been waiting for a solar event (cause only then you can buy the IV rocket) but nadda.

I also think i need to remove the arena's I have been building in the air...since I reproduced dicemanx's frostmoonarena thats quit a bit off work...

I had to destroy a lot of hell in my world to get my last 3-4%, made a platform all the way across and used dynamite to blow it to bits!

Redonkulous how you don't just have to spray your entire world with the correct solution. But you also have to chop away everything that won't be changed by the solutions.

I'm currently doing the trophies, just made a couple Dozens of hellevators. We'll see how it turns out. Maybe I could invite you if it works for me

Entirely corrupting the whole world is indeed not enough; you need to either add tremendous amounts of blocks to your world that are corruptible, or remove a huge amont of non-corruptible blocks from your world.

In my world, I tore massive swaths through the ash and solid mud of the jungle, and added single strips of dirt which I grew corrupt grass on. It took many tens of thousands of removed blocks to get to 51%.

It's that tough huh..
I bought a whole bunch of rocket mark IV for my grenade launcher.
I used them to make my hellevators, and it went fairly quick. About an hour and a half for a small map on ps4.

I will use the same rockets to try and blow away hell(hah that sounds unintentionally badass) And the floating pieces of land in the sky. I will keep track of my hallow percentage, and I will report back on this here post.

If anyone has already done this please post your results.

For science!

Last edited:
Entirely corrupting the whole world is indeed not enough; you need to either add tremendous amounts of blocks to your world that are corruptible, or remove a huge amont of non-corruptible blocks from your world.

In my world, I tore massive swaths through the ash and solid mud of the jungle, and added single strips of dirt which I grew corrupt grass on. It took many tens of thousands of removed blocks to get to 51%.
I got a world that dates back from 1.0 or 1.1 that's 52% corrupt. I didn't even try.
Edit: It's also 35% hallow. And I've got almost no jungle left.

Ash and Jungle are your two easiest targets; enough destruction of them should be more than enough. You DO need to Hallow the rest of the world, that is important.

I hope you aren't doing this on a large world? That could complicate things.

Ash and Jungle are your two easiest targets; enough destruction of them should be more than enough. You DO need to Hallow the rest of the world, that is important.

I hope you aren't doing this on a large world? That could complicate things.
I'm on a small world, I Hallowed everything I could, it got me to 40%
After I blew up 3 of the floating landpieces it got me 1% extra hallow For a total of 41%.

I'll be blowing up hell tonight

Edit: I bought some extra rockets IV. These are great for destroying tiles. They explode in an area only a little bit smaller than that of dynamite sticks, however I can keep on launching them in the hundreds, I am gonna reforge my rocketlauncher for some extra speed, and with the Titan set I only lose every second or so shot, because of the "chance to not consume ammo".
Hint: this also works for the clentaminator.

Last edited:
Just blew up half hell. Not a single % achieved...
Too afraid of wasting another hour at nothing.
Don't know of if hell counts as part of the world.
Taking a break from it all

Edit: blew up entire hell. 3% achieved.
You said you cut out tens of thousands of blocks. I think it's More like hundreds of thousand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom