Console Corrupted World, sad face ):

boopasaurus1

Terrarian
I don't know why, BUT IT'S SO ANNOYING, my worlds keep corrupting, as in, I logged into my world and ENTIRE world was flower walls and "corner slabbed" dirt. I would screen shot it, but I deleted the world of frustration.

No, I have never used unobtainable items. I don't know of I'm going to get banned for this, but I have inv. edited. (I never play multiplayer.)

No, I have never used unobtainable items. I don't know of I'm going to get banned for this, but I have inv. edited. (I never play multiplayer.)
We won't ban you for admitting to it but sharing how to do so is prohibited. Honestly I'm not sure there's anything we can do for you then. You've messed with the save files. You might be able to fix it if you start over from scratch and delete all your saves.
this would never happen on pc.

#pcmasterrace
Comments like these are considered flaming, which is not allowed here. Please always be respectful and mature when conducting yourself here.

I know you said you said there's nothing you can do, but it first happened before I even knew inv. editing was a thing. And I know you said it's considered flaming when you say "pc master race", etc., but where on this forum can I have an intelligent discussion on Console Terraria vs PC Terraria? And lastly, a complement. You, as a mod, are doing your job remarkably well. You post quickly, give good advice and have a easy to remember name. Bravo to you, sir.

I know you said you said there's nothing you can do, but it first happened before I even knew inv. editing was a thing.
Hmmm well the issue you're reporting usually only happens when the saves have been corrupted. The most common way this happens is that you turned off your console or closed Terraria before it was finished saving. Other causes haven't quite been proved but I suspect the use of 'unobtainable items' especially if they've been created as stacks, can also cause file corruption. Using 3rd party applications to edit your inventory and manipulate your save files also makes any outcome thereafter your responsibility rather than the developers. At this point I'd suggest deleting all your saves and maybe even Terraria itself and starting over. If you continue to have world corruption issues please let me know. :)
And I know you said it's considered flaming when you say "pc master race", etc., but where on this forum can I have an intelligent discussion on Console Terraria vs PC Terraria?
I don't think such a conversation has really been started anywhere, since it is a sensitive topic I'd say the only appropriate place to have such a discussion would be in our Adult Swim SG, please be sure to read the rules there before posting :)
And lastly, a complement. You, as a mod, are doing your job remarkably well. You post quickly, give good advice and have a easy to remember name. Bravo to you, sir.
Haha thanks, I'm simply doing what I can so Re-Logic staff can focus on creating awesome games :)

Back
Top Bottom