PS4 Corruptible Trophy

TheReiindeer

Skeletron Prime
I've been trying to do the Corruptible Trophy by digging hellevators in a Corruption Hardmode world with my character who originated from a Crimson world. With these hellevators, I'd spray red solution on my way down and back up on either side. This world is now 81% crimson, but I heard that you only need 50%. Now that I think about it, it was probably a dumb idea for me to spray a Corruption world with red solution, so I'm thinking it's either the fact that it needs to be 50% corrupt, or putting Crimson biomes in a Corrupt world somehow won't make it count. Which is it, or does it need to be 100% crimson? By the way, I haven't received the trophy at all.

Last edited:
I've been trying to do the Corruptible Trophy by digging hellevators in a Corruption Hardmode world with my character who originated from a Crimson world. With these hellevators, I'd spray red solution on my way down and back up on either side. This world is now 81% crimson, but I heard that you only need 50%. Now that I think about it, it was probably a dumb idea for me to spray a Corruption world with red solution, so I'm thinking it's either the fact that it needs to be 50% corrupt, or putting Crimson biomes in a Corrupt world somehow won't make it count. Which is it, or does it need to be 100% crimson? By the way, I haven't received the trophy at all.
Trophies can be finicky as is, but I’m wondering if your 81% is, say, 40% Corruption and 41% Crimson so the game doesn’t consider either one to be more than 50%.

I’m not sure either way if the game will give the trophy to you if you get more than 50% Crimson in a Corruption world. I’d guess that it would, but that’s just a guess. It might be that since it’s a Corruption world, the game is only going to look for a Corruption blocks.

It certainly doesn’t need 100% though. There have been others that received the trophy at 51%.

Trophies can be finicky as is, but I’m wondering if your 81% is, say, 40% Corruption and 41% Crimson so the game doesn’t consider either one to be more than 50%.

I’m not sure either way if the game will give the trophy to you if you get more than 50% Crimson in a Corruption world. I’d guess that it would, but that’s just a guess. It might be that since it’s a Corruption world, the game is only going to look for a Corruption blocks.

It certainly doesn’t need 100% though. There have been others that received the trophy at 51%.
No, it's 81% Crimson. 1% Corruption and 1% Hallowed. While waiting for a response I decided to get a lot more coins for Purple solution. It was either because it was a corruption world or because it needs Corruption blocks, corruption world or not.

Did changing to corruption work? I have a small world, originally crimson, it's at 58% right now and i'm considering coughing up my last few platinum to change it to corruption. I still have to buy the tiki totem and the pirate cracker though so i'm reluctant.

[EDIT] I ended up grinding out money and redoing it with corruption on a corruption world. the achievement popped instantly when i talked to the dryad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom