Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with the player's face? Shadowscale armor is updated or it's just player's skin is pitch black. And what about eyes?

That is the effect of Yoraiz0r's Spell. It's a vanity effect from Yoraiz0r's Dev Armor which makes it that your character has the glowing eyes. In this case, it's the Shadowscale Armor with the Spell as a vanity item part of the armor giving that effect.

Happy weekend Terrarians!

It is spoiler time! The Corruption has always been my favorite, so I can't wait for 1.3.6!

OMG I love the Corruption, and there is now furnitures for it, I'm super hyped. But what are those furnitures made out of?? I a man gonna be getting those materials to make a whole new house with corruption these!! Hyped

Honestly, I'd kill for Crimson/Corruption to have a chance of smashing a shadow orb/heart and obtaining a place-able replica of them.

Thinking a lot of people (Myself included) thought the shadow orb was a craftable item.

That looks pretty cool. Might I suggest that you create a new threat of the world as well? Mechanical menace, or however you choose to call it. Heavily Terminator/Skynet inspired. Lots of laser fights, slowmoving endo skeleton robots (just as in Terminator's future war of 2029), hunter killer sky machines, and bosses to be a huge Hunter Killer tank with powerful plasma, and final boss of mechanical menace to be a computer virus/mainframe.

The blocks for building could be inspried from Terminator vs Robocop game, Judge Dredd SNES game (look in the laboratory and Justice One levels), and definitely Mega Man X series. I'd love to see that. :)
Wrong thread?

Wrong thread?

Is it? I thought to ask them now when they show this screenshot. If it is wrong thread, I will happily remove the comment. :) As soon as I wake up though. But for now, good night and have good dreams. It's night time here mate. All the best.

Is it? I thought to ask them now when they show this screenshot. If it is wrong thread, I will happily remove the comment. :) As soon as I wake up though. But for now, good night and have good dreams. It's night time here mate. All the best.
I'm just confused about the content of your post, versus the content of the op. It just seems sorta off-topic to me.

That looks pretty cool. Might I suggest that you create a new threat of the world as well? Mechanical menace, or however you choose to call it. Heavily Terminator/Skynet inspired. Lots of laser fights, slowmoving endo skeleton robots (just as in Terminator's future war of 2029), hunter killer sky machines, and bosses to be a huge Hunter Killer tank with powerful plasma, and final boss of mechanical menace to be a computer virus/mainframe.

The blocks for building could be inspried from Terminator vs Robocop game, Judge Dredd SNES game (look in the laboratory and Justice One levels), and definitely Mega Man X series. I'd love to see that. :)

Hello Dragon Heart,

The proper place to post suggestions for the game is the suggestion section here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/player-suggestions.13/

From this area, you can select the sub category that best fits the suggestion you want to share and create your Thread from there. :)

Hello Dragon Heart,

The proper place to post suggestions for the game is the suggestion section here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/player-suggestions.13/

From this area, you can select the sub category that best fits the suggestion you want to share and create your Thread from there. :)

I now have put this message along with some more suggestions in the multi topic section. Thank you for showing me where to post this, as I am new here. I am now removing the previous post. Best wishes to all! :)

mmm the corruption resprite looks nice, and eyes/teeth on the ebonstone makes it look even more creepy. love it!

I always enjoyed the corruption more than the crimson,tho the crimson has better stuff... so LET'S BUILD!!!!!1!!!1!!!

If add to game Hive Mind from the mods , how game be changed. But others im like corruption and this clocks are good for altars :redspin:

Finally new corruption content, and if 1.3.6 is out by October 31st I will love to make this a Halloween styled house! :D

I would love for it to be out THAT soon, but I dunno... the more realistic side of me is not expecting it until '18.

I would love for it to be out THAT soon, but I dunno... the more realistic side of me is not expecting it until '18.
Yeah, Thinking about it there hasn't been too many spoilers and the 1st was only out in summer, so probably will be alot later... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom