Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Corruption will have an alternative to the Crimson's Flesh blocks and furniture. Will the Crimson then have an alternative to the Corruption's Ebonstone bricks ? And maybe a change to the Crimtane bricks' crafting recipe to include Crimstone instead of regular stone.
Is crimson furniture even on 3ds

I've always felt that the crimson is superior in terms of items (especially furniture), but this new furniture set is an amazing contender! This just creates more parity between the crimson and the corruption, which is always good! But I have a question then, where are crimstone bricks? We already have ebonstone, so it'd be nice to have those as well! Also, that new corruption block is really cool looking! i love it! Also, is that shadow orb edited in with T-Edit, or is that a new placeable version?
Also, PLEASE, we want more benches (and toilets, vases, etc, basically the missing furniture pieces). I'd love to see a corruption styled bench!

This looks totally amazing, definitely loving this! I wonder what it's crafting station alternatives (vs meat grinder and cloning vat) will be...

...Man, I can't get over dat sprite quality, which does beg the question if the Crimson's Flesh furniture set will be getting any slight visual upgrades to match? As much as I adore the Flesh furniture, this new set certainly makes some of it feel visually dated, and as a Crimson-lover, we can't be havin' those purple jerks get ALL the swag, now, can we?! :brain:

Edit: ...I wonder if this will coincide with a way to house NPCs in Corruption/Crimson... hmm...

Last edited:
So, I have a question:

If the crafting station for Crimson turned Crimstone to Flesh blocks, does the crafting of these materials turn Ebonstone to Worm blocks?

I dunno what's worse... the thought putting my butt cheeks down on an ice toilet, or an obsidian one. Or worse, a Slime Toilet. Eeew.
Or lava toilet hot hot hot!!!
[doublepost=1495943860,1495943747][/doublepost]
Happy weekend Terrarians!

It is spoiler time! The Corruption has always been my favorite, so I can't wait for 1.3.6!

PLEASE TELL ME THIS WILL MAKE IT TO 3DS .PLEASE .
¤¤¤¤¤{=========> and take this too .its dangerous to go alone.
[doublepost=1495943912][/doublepost]
I don't know.
Wiki says 1.2 so probably yes.
Well thats great.i hope corruption is

Or lava toilet hot hot hot!!!
[doublepost=1495943860,1495943747][/doublepost]
PLEASE TELL ME THIS WILL MAKE IT TO 3DS .PLEASE .
¤¤¤¤¤{=========> and take this too .its dangerous to go alone.
[doublepost=1495943912][/doublepost]
Well thats great.i hope corruption is
Well to get this to 3DS 1.3 will first have to come to 3DS, which will come toward the end of the year I believe. Then you'll have to wait the updates after 1.3 to come to 3D, which will each probably take a comparatively much smaller time to arrive to 3DS than 1.3 did. Though there is a chance that certain features get added before on other platforms including 3DS in earlier versions than they were added in originally, so the Corruption furniture set might come before 1.3.6 on 3DS, or even 1.3 itself if you're lucky.

I dunno what's worse... the thought putting my butt cheeks down on an ice toilet, or an obsidian one. Or worse, a Slime Toilet. Eeew.
Pine toilets.
Or honey toilet, all sticky (but tasty).
Or flesh toilets, ew !
Or crystal toilets, just hope there aren't any shards or you're going to immediatly regret your life decisions.
Meteorite toilets may or may not be the best toilets ever because they'll warm (or burn) you, but again warm toilets are kind of disgusting because they remind you someone else has been there.
Bone toilets would also be nasty, just imagine the bones crushing, or if by misfortune a broken bone is sticking up.
Man this looks awesome, I just hope there is a Crimson variant. But keep up the awesome wrok
A Crimson variant of the Corruption variant of the Crimson's Flesh furniture set ? Do you mean the Flesh furniture set ? Because it's already in the game, since 1.2.

Last edited:
The furniture set looks amazing, but whats with that player with the shadow armor? black with glowing purple eyes. I wonder if that eludes to something, or if i'm just missing something.

The furniture set looks amazing, but whats with that player with the shadow armor? black with glowing purple eyes. I wonder if that eludes to something, or if i'm just missing something.

That would be the Vanity item of Yoraiz0r's scowl applied there. Which is part of Yorai's dev armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom