Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always preferred the corruption, I enjoy this immensely. Although I do wonder how any NPC would try to move into a house in the corruption, will there be a way to make corruption blocks hospitable? I could've sworn NPC's will not move into houses made in the corruption.

FURNITURE HYPE

I always preferred the corruption, I enjoy this immensely. Although I do wonder how any NPC would try to move into a house in the corruption, will there be a way to make corruption blocks hospitable? I could've sworn NPC's will not move into houses made in the corruption.
You're right, NPC's don't move into houses in the corruption/crimson, I think maybe its meant for using non-corrupt corruption blocks (for example: Demonite Bricks or Ebonwood)

You're right, NPC's don't move into houses in the corruption/crimson, I think maybe its meant for using non-corrupt corruption blocks (for example: Demonite Bricks or Ebonwood)

Those corruption blocks you see lining the house in the OP that are crafted by the player are not counted as corruption and are thus safe to use for NPC housing.

It's just that there's also plenty of ebonstone there too, which will stop NPCs from moving in.

The crimson has had it's own flesh furniture for a while, so seeing this really makes me hyped (I've said this a bunch now.)

crimson is more op tho but ilike dis

i really like dis :)

desert themed furniture next please

unless cactus furniture is that then never mind :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we gunna get a Crimson set to mirror it, I know the flesh set exists but that doesn't really feel cimsony to me it feels more like a jumble of slasher film paraphernalia. It'd be like refining ebonstone into spookystone and having something just generically eerie.

Cactus is like the Ebonwood and Shadewood, it's the Desert Wood...
as for "desert" themed, I'm not sure if they count Glass furnature as Desert themed as it requires sand from the desert.

I think he might be wanting something more like sandstone/egyptiany themed

Are we gunna get a Crimson set to mirror it, I know the flesh set exists but that doesn't really feel cimsony to me it feels more like a jumble of slasher film paraphernalia. It'd be like refining ebonstone into spookystone and having something just generically eerie.

This set is designed to mirror the Flesh set. Not everyone will always feel the same way, but the perception has always been that Corruption needed a set to "match" Flesh Furniture.

This should lay that to rest; if we did another Crimson set now, then we'd just be back to square one, and people would want another Corruption set!

And then it would be turtles all the way down!

The crimson has the flesh furniture set, so I thought it was only a matter of time that the corruption got it's own non-wood set.

That shadow-orb-on-a-pedestal thing looks interesting!

I think that is a shadow orb. Just built around it. Also a demon alter up top.

I really like the cursed flame lightsourses!

Last edited:
This set is designed to mirror the Flesh set. Not everyone will always feel the same way, but the perception has always been that Corruption needed a set to "match" Flesh Furniture.

This should lay that to rest; if we did another Crimson set now, then we'd just be back to square one, and people would want another Corruption set!

And then it would be turtles all the way down!
Except aside from the fact that its red, and a few items like the bed and sofa nothing about the set really says "crimson" you have rusty metal for the sink and bathtub and rusty metal is not thematic to crimson anywhere else, and the lightsources are just regular flame with the flesh set, not ichor to match the 'theme' like the new corruption set does. If anything because of the bed, chest and sofa especially you'd almost think it was a set themed off of the Wall of Flesh which isn't tied to either form of corruption.

Except aside from the fact that its red, and a few items like the bed and sofa nothing about the set really says "crimson" you have rusty metal for the sink and bathtub and rusty metal is not thematic to crimson anywhere else, and the lightsources are just regular flame with the flesh set, not ichor to match the 'theme' like the new corruption set does. If anything because of the bed, chest and sofa especially you'd almost think it was a set themed off of the Wall of Flesh which isn't tied to either form of corruption.
Well, maybe they'll change it in the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom