Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that has noticed the TOTALLY COOL/GROSS eyeball block thingys?

LOVEN IT!!

No longer will I have to paint Flesh Blocks purple.
This is what I never knew I wanted and now I need it.

So the Corruption will have an alternative to the Crimson's Flesh blocks and furniture. Will the Crimson then have an alternative to the Corruption's Ebonstone bricks ? And maybe a change to the Crimtane bricks' crafting recipe to include Crimstone instead of regular stone.

I wasn't play on corruption for a long time, now it's the right time!
[doublepost=1495915641,1495915459][/doublepost]
The crimson has the flesh furniture set, so I thought it was only a matter of time that the corruption got it's own non-wood set.

That shadow-orb-on-a-pedestal thing looks interesting!

I think this is just regullar orb found in corruption and new workbench under it:)
[doublepost=1495916084][/doublepost]"Secret update plan" started on 1.3.5 seems like secret furnitere plan :D

https://dragcave.net/user/Piksel207

Lazure did a fantastic job with this set, super excited to have it!!
Must agree, he is amazing when he create furniture or new bbuilding materials. In 1.2 it's incredible he make almost every building material have unique pattent.

+ You actually made it how I imaged corruption themed furniture as. A lot of throught making it a rotten furniture set but I as Shadow furniture since some of fresh furniture and partly Flesh Block is actually rotten.

Will we get too crafteable demonite spear? Because we can craft crimtane flair and spear is dropped from crimson hearts.
And is Crimstone Bricks a thing? I have so many questions.

Wonderful stuff, even though i'm a major Crimson fan it's always rad to see more goodies for the Corruption. ^^
Me too, and I'm just confused on why they didn't do the same with crimson?...
The crimson has the flesh furniture set, so I thought it was only a matter of time that the corruption got it's own non-wood set.
...oh.
how did i not know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom