Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Status
Not open for further replies.
The furniture set looks amazing, but whats with that player with the shadow armor? black with glowing purple eyes. I wonder if that eludes to something, or if i'm just missing something.
That would be the Vanity item of Yoraiz0r's scowl applied there. Which is part of Yorai's dev armor.
It is Black skin and Yoraiz0r's spell colored purple. :)
I don't think so, his idea for corruption furniture set is being rotten. It might partly rooten but not all, I think developers know that some Flesh furniture and partly flesh block are rotten.
We don't know correct name for it, but Shadow furniture name could fit it more than rotten. They are people who suggested same thing but withou sprites (they are not needed).

Last edited:
It is Black skin and Yoraiz0r's spell colored purple. :)

I don't think so, his idea for corruption furniture set is being rotten. It might partly rooten but not all, I think developers know that some Flesh furniture and partly flesh block is rotten.
We don't know correct name for it, but Shadow furniture name could fit it more than rotten. They are people who suggested same thing but withou sprites (they are not needed).
I'm really feeling it fits as being called the "Worm Block" and all the Furnature is "Worm" especially if you look at the clock.

Well to get this to 3DS 1.3 will first have to come to 3DS, which will come toward the end of the year I believe. Then you'll have to wait the updates after 1.3 to come to 3D, which will each probably take a comparatively much smaller time to arrive to 3DS than 1.3 did. Though there is a chance that certain features get added before on other platforms including 3DS in earlier versions than they were added in originally, so the Corruption furniture set might come before 1.3.6 on 3DS, or even 1.3 itself if you're lucky.
Only peoblem is i heard the 3ds discontinued updates.buts thats what i heatd so i seriosly hope im wrong.an thanks for replying

Happy to hear that corruptions gets some work, I always prefered crimson cause you could tell that it's the newer version of the "evil biomes" since it got created way later on. Happy to hear that things will happen to the old one !

I like the touch of the glowing eye with the Shadow Armour set, I hope that's an actual change along with the furniture set in 1.3.6 and not just something else running behind the armour. (Accessory/Hair Dye for example)

I dunno what's worse... the thought putting my butt cheeks down on an ice toilet, or an obsidian one. Or worse, a Slime Toilet. Eeew.
I never thought of that, but, I've heard of worse. It just irks me that we don't have a flesh toilet, which is disgusting, but also thematically awesome!

Only peoblem is i heard the 3ds discontinued updates.buts thats what i heatd so i seriosly hope im wrong.an thanks for replying
No worries, the only discontinued versions are XBox360, PS3 and PS Vita.
1.3 will come to 3DS either with consoles or a few months later with mobiles.

You keep saying that, but then there is this:

I know 1.3 isn't coming to 3DS because the device(s) cannot handle it.

Beyond that, it's in 505's court. My focus of late has been on helping to shepherd the new PW versions (console/mobile) - I know that Deanzor had made a comment about updates beyond the one last year depending on the success of 3DS over the holidays or something of the sort (unless I dreamed that)....so I would assume it still comes down to that? I got the distinct sense that any work would have to be focused only on fixes though.

If I get more info, I will share it...but I have not as of yet.

Your optimism is admirable, but likely will not come to pass.

eta: also, this: https://twitter.com/Terraria_Logic/status/852217854187515905

Last edited:
I'm really feeling it fits as being called the "Worm Block" and all the Furnature is "Worm" especially if you look at the clock.
It might be possible considering the blocks themselves have worm tooth on most of them, so it could be either simply Worm block, or Tooth block, or Worm Tooth block.
But there are a few problems with that, for example what would be its original building block, like Crimstone for Flesh blocks, it being worm tooth themed would imply that it would be crafted from Worm Tooth, but if it is a true alternative to Flesh blocks then it should be crafted from Ebonstone.
The other problem would be that such a name wouldn't really be explicitly thematic for the Corruption, worms aren't directly related to the Corruption, so are teeth, except maybe worm teeth. For example flesh makes you think of blood and gore, which are directly associated with the Crimson (and the Blood Moon too but that's not so bad since the Blood Moon itself is associated with the Crimson and the Corruption).
I was thinking of Eye blocks, though eyes are heavily associated with the Corruption and they show up a lot in this furniture set, just as much as worm teeth, they're also related to the Crimson and some other things. Other themes exclusively related to the Corruption are Rotten, Shadow, Vile, Evil, Ebon and most obviously Corruption.

But Re-Logic has proven to be very thoughtful of names, so they may very well surprise us with a name we haven't really thought of.

My bad, I read the beginning of the announcement thread mentionning the discontinuement of the PS3, XBox360 and PS Vita versions and didn't see a mention of 3DS being discontinued and assumed 3DS would still be supported.
I'm sorry if I mislead anyone into false hopes.

Haha nice! I hope your right man.that would be great.
[doublepost=1496005153,1496005079][/doublepost]

Lets hope thay do update the new 3ds.

I have a feeling that 1.3.6 is a cosmetic update???

Just because there's some cosmetics doesn't mean the entire update is going to be focused on that.

Or at least I hope not, because that's what the last couple updates have been.

But then again, there's a point in time somewhere that you are going to run out of things to add.

Has anyone noticed that the shadow orb is conveniently placed in the EXACT spot to add most visual effect?
Has anyone noticed that the webbed stylist was conveniently placed in the EXACT centre of the pit in the previous spoiler?
These could possible be new features, I believe.
It would be nice if you could place shadow orb and crimson heart light pets as blocks, and possibly make NPC dolls?
Both of those features would be quite nice to have.

Yay! Thank you!

It's hard to tell from the screenshot, but I hope there is also some kind of new Corruption block/brick, and some kind of Web or Spider block/brick. It'd also be nice to have Iron and Lead bricks as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom