Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the crystal set "Expensive"? Are you referring to the time invested in harvesting the crystal to use to make the furniture out of?

That's just a side-effect of the nature of the materials you're using to build with. Kinda like making Titanium/Adamantite Pillar blocks.
I'm referring to the fact that crystal furniture recipes consume 2-2,5 times more blocks than their counterparts from any other craftable set.

That's because crystals are not blocks, and maybe the developers wanted the Crystal Set to be something special, not something that you should find laying around everywhere, kinda like Titanium and Adamantite blocks?

As for being obtainable: Well, all of the Flesh Furniture is created at the Flesh Cloning Vat. I'm thinking if they'll have the same workstations as creating Crystal Furniture most furniture sets or introduce a Flesh Cloning Vat variant for Corruption.

Hey, Safeman! I have a big recommendation for 1.3.6, or 1.4! I thought of a new event of some sort that has to do with meteorites...
What if there was a rare chance that when a meteor lands in your world after killing the golem or higher tier boss, you could find a rare otherworldly creature in the center that would trigger some kind of meteor shower once you kill it, and the meteors that fall have unique new ores and other things inside, as well as unique new enemies! This would actually be a better idea post moon lord, as it would add more elements to the game snd more things to do after moon lord. There could also be a unique boss in this event! Another importsnt thing to mention is that the special meteorites during the meteor shower event would not actually break any blocks so your world is safe. This sounds like a cool new event idea, just a reccomendation.

Hey, Safeman! I have a big recommendation for 1.3.6, or 1.4! I thought of a new event of some sort that has to do with meteorites...
What if there was a rare chance that when a meteor lands in your world after killing the golem or higher tier boss, you could find a rare otherworldly creature in the center that would trigger some kind of meteor shower once you kill it, and the meteors that fall have unique new ores and other things inside, as well as unique new enemies! This would actually be a better idea post moon lord, as it would add more elements to the game snd more things to do after moon lord. There could also be a unique boss in this event! Another importsnt thing to mention is that the special meteorites during the meteor shower event would not actually break any blocks so your world is safe. This sounds like a cool new event idea, just a reccomendation.
There's a dedicated forum where you can post suggestions, I'm sure it would get more attention there than this thread, which doesn't see much attention anymore.

Corruption Furniture Set.
Nicest and the 2nd* most menacing furniture set ever!!!

*just behind Flesh Furniture Set of the Crimson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom