Weapons & Equip Corruption/Crimson/Hallow detector/finder/ dryad leads you too it?

Shadowsedge01

Terrarian
i have a suggestion that has been on my mind since I started playing Terraria. Clenseing the world without destroying it or using out of game hacks/tools. Creating multiple helavators to cleanse the world just seems very destructive when playing vanilla Terraria.

One of the hardest things in terraria to do is clense the world. That last 1% is sometimes impossible to find and usually done by doing an grid system and checking each square. Of course, it has been suggest that you used Tedit but that feels like cheating by using an outside the game tool. I do not know if this item exsits already in game but it would be a nice add on to the PDA. Waiting for it to appear in a large enough area to see on the screen is time consuming.

Then to top that off, if you break a demon alter, you have to go and check each grid to see where it appeared, if it appeared. The clementator makes things easier but not for that last 1%, especially when you can't afford the ammo for it. Somehow, they dryad knows that there is 1% out there someplace so couldn't you have her lead you to it or even sell a device or something that gives you a direction or gets warm/cold when you near the corruption or crimson.

It has become almost a personal quest to find that last bit of elusive corruption and more so, the hollow, once the world has reached hardmode. it would be interesting to have the dryad lead you to spots or sell an add on to the PDA or just any tool to find and cleanse the world. without Tedit or destroying the world with helavators.

Me, my son and my daughter love your game. We 3 find it annoying to find that last 1% but eventually do. Just wish it was easier.

Some kind of corruption/crimson/hallow detector would be a good idea. I'd guess it would either be an informational item like the metal detector that informs you of the presence of corruption, or something that lights up corrupted squares like the dangersense or hunter potions do for traps and enemies.

It is annoying when you're trying to clean up biomes and it grows back because you missed a spot with the clentaminator.

I never tried cleansing my Terraria, even in fact, I made a crimson biome in my corruption world and both started getting out of control, taking every inch of the surface land (not even joking) except a small area where the hallow is. However, I like the suggestion! I like the detector idea the most though!

Back
Top Bottom