Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

Corruption or Crimson

• Corruption

Votes: 173 45.3%
  • Crimson

Votes: 209 54.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I choose Crimson, I just cannot live without Ichor I want it for torches and for arrows since I use bows.

I personally really like the Corruption, not a big fan of the Crimson's huge blood/gore theme, but the Brain of Cthulhu is pretty fun to fight.

I am a fan of the Corruption over the Crimson. The Crimson just doesn't feel very "terraria" to me. It reminds me of The Flood from the Halo series. how it's all very flesh-based, and everything is like a gross mutation of the overworld biome. its all very... out of place.

I like how the corruption is more complete than the crimson is, and I'm not a big fan of the blood and gore theme either. However, with the crimson armor and the golden shower and the epic underground crimson music, i can't really pick one...

Yes,
I like how the corruption is more complete than the crimson is, and I'm not a big fan of the blood and gore theme either. However, with the crimson armor and the golden shower and the epic underground crimson music, i can't really pick one...
Being a magic-over-might type of player, the golden shower was QUITE welcome in my arsenal. But like I said, it just doesn't feel like it belongs there. It will probably integrate better as time passes.

When beginning, I prefer corruption because once you get the vile thorn, you basically can destroy most pre-hardmode bosses easily. But once in HM I definitely choose crimson because of its opportunities... although I wouldn't get the scourge of the corrupter for pvp. Haven't you noticed how most pvp servers have the GOOD magic weapons disabled... Magecism...

Crimson is most definitely better. The weaponry available is much more supreme to that of the corruption, without a doubt. I think crimson looks more pleasing also and the Brain of Cthulu is a lot nicer to kill, IMO.

The Crimson. It's nasty and gross, and its caves are more weird nests of darkness than gigantic vertical drops. Plus I like the names relevant equipment gets.

Reactions: tec
Corruption, because the eater of worlds was what made me fall in love with this game. simple in concept but it's literally like my favorite thing.

Crimson does have better items though.

I prefer the corruption over the crimson. Even though the wepons and armour arnt as good, I like the challenge to it early in the game. Having to attempt to jump over or build a bridge acrost the casms to me is more fun to me that just blantatly putting up a few ropes to get around the crimsons casm entrance. Along with that, I like corruption for the fact that its armour, the shadow armour, is built around the Melee class (my favorite class :dryadtongue:), and also I just like the looks of it better than the crimson armour. Apart from the fact that vampire knives are 1000% awsomer that the scourge of the corruptor, I love the corruption (I also like it because its a classic :dryadcool:)

The corruption; because 'im totulli retro dooood' type of guy, plus I feel the Crimson was just a not really worked out copy of the corruption, that EVERYONE would make multiple worlds to get it for better gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom