Console Corruption or Crimson?

Corruption or Crimson

• Corruption

• Crimson

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nizerus

Terrarian
Tell me your preference for the two disease infested biomes and why. Personally I prefer the corruption because I like the way it looks and the Cursed Flame(spellbook) is one of my favorite magic weapons. (ps. this is my first thread)

Tell me your preference for the two disease infested biomes and why. Personally I prefer the corruption because I like the way it looks and the Cursed Flame(spellbook) is one of my favorite magic weapons. (ps. this is my first thread)
Crimson
Reason:Music sounds Awesome,Ichor Spell Book,and the Key to unlock Vampire Knives.

I prefer corruption as a good early mana weapon is the vile thorn but I like corruption due to the fact you have the vampirek knifes

For me the corruption. It is easier to bridge across the area in early game compared to the spawning habits of crimsom. That and the colors are more soothing to the eye, as well the mobs are much simpler to handle in early game. I like many of the drops more in corruption vs crimson. I like the boss better as well. :dryadhappy:

The items you get from the Crimson are better than the Corruption ones, but Crimson enemies and bosses are quite a bit harder.

Crimson, I find the weapons cooler and the boss more of a challenge, when I fight the eater of worlds in the corruption, I can just spam the vilethorn or a sword.

I absolutely hate the crimson. It destroyed half my world and I'm having trouble getting rid of it. The corruption mobs I can deal with, crimson, not so much.

corruption, because it's cooler and the crimson in OP.
The Crismon has the Vampire knives, to me. I love the Crismon over it, the corruption oh dear god...
[doublepost=1474861487,1474861249][/doublepost]
I absolutely hate the crimson. It destroyed half my world and I'm having trouble getting rid of it. The corruption mobs I can deal with, crimson, not so much.
I got a suggestion, if you want to get rid of it, then make 4 block spaces and kill your Hardmode bosses for the clentanitor. Then promblem solved, just make sure that Ice doesn't touch ice or rock touches rock in 4 block radius including grass.. I hope that helps.

I know how to manage the Crismon, the crismon is EASIER than Corruption...

I compare the Crismon to a tight :red:, you get in it and it breaks and loose right after you deal with it, but the Corruption however is like deep penetration to the world, it gets in, and releases the virus in the nether regions of the world. That's an analogy I can compare Crismon and Corruption to, that's the only way I can compare it to.

The enemies in crismon are easier I find, due to you can easily spot them and get rid of them. The vita version oh dear god, the vita has these worlds as well and equally as difficult.

I got a suggestion, if you want to get rid of it, then make 4 block spaces and kill your Hardmode bosses for the clentanitor. Then promblem solved, just make sure that Ice doesn't touch ice or rock touches rock in 4 block radius including grass.. I hope that helps.

I know how to manage the Crismon, the crismon is EASIER than Corruption...
I've already got the clentaminator and lots of green solution but it's not enough, I clean the whole surface layer of crimson and leave it for about a Terrarian week and half of what I got rid of is back and don't get me started on the underground biomes... (There doomed)FYI I'm in a world where all bosses have been defeated so many that's why it's so hard to get rid of the crimson...-_- I don't know... This is all on PC though

i can't really choose, i like both biomes pretty equally, for the most part.

though the vampire knives ARE very, very useful.

they just both give the world a very different feel, and they both look pretty cool.

though, i also hate them both, at the same time, for being capable of literally erasing the jungle biome from existence, if you aren't quick to act with a clentaminator... and if you don't know about the clentaminator beforehand, and immediately start working for it, preferably in another world as to spare your own any further destruction, your world is basically screwed.

i really wish they'd change that... why couldn't they just make corruption/crimson versions of the jungle, instead of having it be erased by those biomes?

no other biome gets erased, as far as i am aware.

I prefer Corruption. the main map I play on now is Crimson and I'm having a hard time getting around after hardmode with just a cutlass.

I've already got the clentaminator and lots of green solution but it's not enough, I clean the whole surface layer of crimson and leave it for about a Terrarian week and half of what I got rid of is back and don't get me started on the underground biomes... (There doomed)FYI I'm in a world where all bosses have been defeated so many that's why it's so hard to get rid of the crimson...-_- I don't know... This is all on PC though
To me, I find it easy to get rid of the crismon. You have to make sure you leave a 4-6 block area to make sure it doesn't even spread, and on top of that put hallow in the crismon, hallow seeds I find tears the crismon a new :red:.

The thing is about 45% of my world is crimson last I checked(that was ages ago...) So that's gonna be a problem... I doubt that I could erase the crimson entirely from my world cuz if I cleans one are and move to the next, by the time I cleansed that area the other area is back to being crimson. so, in conclusion there is no point in trying to cleans my world, I'll just have to keep my town safe from the crimson using the hallow(nightmare during blood moon BTW) as a surrounding biome.-_-
at least it's gone from my surface layer. I think...

The thing is about 45% of my world is crimson last I checked(that was ages ago...) So that's gonna be a problem... I doubt that I could erase the crimson entirely from my world cuz if I cleans one are and move to the next, by the time I cleansed that area the other area is back to being crimson. so, in conclusion there is no point in trying to cleans my world, I'll just have to keep my town safe from the crimson using the hallow(nightmare during blood moon BTW) as a surrounding biome.-_-
at least it's gone from my surface layer. I think...

Crimson can't spread over a 4 block gap, so just mine tunnels 4 blocks wide to split up the world and cleanse each portion of the world individually

Back
Top Bottom