Corruption or Crimson?

Corruption or Crimson?

• Total voters
Eh, Crimson. It has a more centralised theme, the Corruption doesn't really know what it wants to be.

Crimson. I love purple, but Crimson has better music, enemies, and items. that increased regen was dooooooope. I do have a Corruption HM world for when I want to :red: up EoW for Souls.

I whould say that i like Corruption the most but crimson stuff got better stuff than Corruption and that is a pitty! :)

Mainly corruption. I prefer the creatures there over the crimson, that and the layout is easier to navigate than the inside of crimson early on without a grapple. That and things tend to be more linear in the corruption. (instead of spread out more).

Really it doesn't matter unless I want the world to stay in pre-hardmode to build. Corruption for those. Else either will do. :)

Corruption for atmosphere/nostalgia/classic feeling and better looking enemies.

Crimson for its gear, and a sligthly less annoying terrain design.

Both win equally in the music dept!

For me,I have to say Corruption. I really like the atmosphere and the music for Corruption and I've always found that exploring it is quite fun. While Crimson does have better gear, Corruption will always hold a place in my heart.

...Also I like purple more so there's that.

Crimson, because there is more challenge, it is more difficult imo, and better stuffs (crimson rod, golden shower, crimson armor, vampire knives) anyway. The Corruption is too easy and less interesting.

I like corruption more

- It's pretty
- The boss is more fun
- More items
-Less mobs

The only thing I like about the Crimson is that the Chasms are harder to fall in ;)

Crimson, because there is more challenge,
*Goes on Terraria and crosses the crimson without dying and only dealing damage to Crimeras* *Goes to another world and gets rekt by a Devourer and a bunch of Eaters.*
Harder you said?
and better stuffs (crimson rod, golden shower, crimson armor, vampire knives) anyway.
Vilethorn is pretty much an equal, I actually have no counter arguement for golden shower , Shadow armor > Crimtane armor (+ Ancient Shadow can drop for you), Scourge does more damage but no lifesteal (which if you're doing it right, you won't need)

The one thing I have to say about Corruption being easier is the fact that the EoW is easier than the BoC

I for one am for corruption as I am more familiar with it. However I prefer the hallow cus unicorns and stuff. I think I'll draw one actually ;)

Back
Top Bottom