Corruption or Crimson?

Corruption or Crimson?

• Total voters
Not entirely sure of the context here... But if you mean for a playthrough: corruption. Crimson is annoying and the BoC is WAY harder than the EoW

I stick to the good old corruption:
band of starpower
vilethorn
wrath potion
ancient armor
deathweed looks more natural there
demonite bricks
and my favorite part: Baby Eater :D

Crimson, mainly because Crimtane Ore is worth more than Demonite, and the BoC and Creepers give more Crimtane than the EoW gives Demonite. It's a basic economical advantage. Plus there are more cool enemies. And there's less a chance of dying from fall damage.

...I feel alone...

Its hard to choose, on one hand gear from the crimson is more powerful then its corruption equivalent. The crimson is much easier to navigate then the corruption, and the underground crimson has one of the best music tracks in the entire game... but then the corruption was the original evil, and I like fighting the eater of worlds. The corruption also has things like the band of starpower and shadow orb, which I find very useful. Not only that, but the corruption just feels like it belongs, many things that look out of place in crimson worlds fit right in during a corruption play-through. I guess I could go either way.

It's true crimson has better bosses and armor and stuff, but I'll still say corruption. Solely based on the aesthetics, I hate the crimson background and mobs.

I have to admit, without the Vampire Knives, the Moon events :red: me up pretty badly. I have to go with the Crimson for this one.

Then again, nothing's stopping me from heading to Corruption worlds for Bands of Starpower and Ebonkoi.

Corruption, and it's not because that I'm the Corruption Overlord.

Th corruption is pretty much approachable, it's loot is pretty much rewarding, and above all, a good biome for new players. I'd have to admit, the Crimson is powerful, challenging and unique, but still, it's not a good biome for new players.

So, yeah, Corruption all the way. Any thoughts @Qui Devorat?

Corruption, and it's not because that I'm the Corruption Overlord.

Th corruption is pretty much approachable, it's loot is pretty much rewarding, and above all, a good biome for new players. I'd have to admit, the Crimson is powerful, challenging and unique, but still, it's not a good biome for new players.

So, yeah, Corruption all the way. Any thoughts @Qui Devorat?
Corruption.
It's slightly easier to clean up.

Back
Top Bottom