Corruption or Crimson?

Corruption or Crimson?

• Total voters
Corruption, and it's not because that I'm the Corruption Overlord.

Th corruption is pretty much approachable, it's loot is pretty much rewarding, and above all, a good biome for new players. I'd have to admit, the Crimson is powerful, challenging and unique, but still, it's not a good biome for new players.

So, yeah, Corruption all the way. Any thoughts @Qui Devorat?
I got an alert saying you tagged me here... Wat

Corruption.
- First map I generated came with it. Wasn't aware of the Crimson for much later. So yeah, nostalgia.
- I prefer the purple over red.
- I love turning corrupters into meaty chunks. They gib really nicely and often their parts fly across the screen.
- I like the deep pits and the underground area below. It's like a giant tetanus-infected bearclaw took a swing at the planet.
Also fond memories of trying to climb down these chasms with lousy gear. Gawd, horseshoes and wings have spoiled us all.

Crimson.
* Blood
* Red
* Flesh grinder
* Did I mention blood ?
* Music
* My 1st world was a Crimson one. And it's still my main.
* Monsters and boss

I've been stuck with the crimson on almost every world I've created. I like the items and look of the corruption better, but probably because I've gotten really sick of the crimson.

Just remember both the crimson, corruption and the hallow can consume you!

And that's when the clentaminator comes in...!
...nope, I can't assume the responsibility of cleaning my base every full moon or so

Crimson.
* Blood
* Red
* Flesh grinder
* Did I mention blood ?
* Music
* My 1st world was a Crimson one. And it's still my main.
* Monsters and boss

[Despairing Internally]
My fisrt 1.2 world was a corruption one :p

I AM PURPLE
CORRUPTION IS PURPLE
I AM CORRUPTION

FITE ME CRIMSON

PURPLE M8!
I DON'T RED OR BLUE BECAUSE PURPLE!

---in seriousness, Corruption, it's not like I don't hate crimson because of the Blood Cloud or the strong Crimson armor, just Corruption is just, fun. But I wish both would have a "summon" damage thing, hell, the blood cloud and Nimbus should be summon damage, Magic itself has too much and will be getting more. >.<

I prefer the Corruption.
The Crimson...-Puts on shades- Isn't fully fleshed out yet..
vu53650bdf.jpg

I always enjoyed killing the BoC than the EoW. I mean seriously, a brain with a heart inside of it! I was like,"Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!" But you know its whatevs.

Back
Top Bottom