Other Corruption VS Crimson - You Choose

Termina Moon

Terrarian
Hey guys, sorry if this has been discussed before or if it's in the wrong section, but I have a thought.

You know how in 1.3, when it's generating a world, it has some pretty graphics showing you if it's Corrupt or Crimson? Showing what you're getting before you've even step foot in the world kinda ruins the surprise, so I was hoping that in the next update, perhaps they could just finally let us choose which of the two we want, as it can be quite frustrating having to spawn multiple worlds to find the one you want.

Anyway, it was just a thought. Thanks for your time. :)

This will fix a lot of problems I've had world generation. The only other request i have is to make a random button as well as the choice between corruption or crimson. Just in case the player wants to be surprised.

Oh my yes. Now I can easily get the Golden Shower without cheating!
It's not cheating if you get resources for one world from another. That's called playing the game the way it was meant to be played. If it is a feature that isn't an outright cheat, then it's not cheating.

Anyways, I support, simply because it will make getting a Corruption world slightly easier.

It's not cheating if you get resources for one world from another. That's called playing the game the way it was meant to be played. If it is a feature that isn't an outright cheat, then it's not cheating.

Anyways, I support, simply because it will make getting a Corruption world slightly easier.

To some people that feels a lot like save scumming, which, while not cheating, does tend to take a bit of value out of the playthrough in the eyes of a lot of people.

To some people that feels a lot like save scumming, which, while not cheating, does tend to take a bit of value out of the playthrough in the eyes of a lot of people.
Actually I was SUPER lazy and got it from a free items server.

Back
Top Bottom