Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
In 1.4 the backlight of my Corsair K-55 keyboard gets turned off, it only does this when playing Terraria, and iCUE says the Backlight is controlled by a third party software, with the only other window open being Terraria.

I also have a Corsair K-55 keyboard and I made sure that SDK was enabled and my software for I-CUE was updated to the latest version. Still, when I launch the game it shuts off the backlight completely untill I exit the game.

Just mentioned it as another data point in the same category, not recommending you run out and pick one up for the light show.

In 1.4 the backlight of my Corsair K-55 keyboard gets turned off, it only does this when playing Terraria, and iCUE says the Backlight is controlled by a third party software, with the only other window open being Terraria.
I also have a Corsair K-55 keyboard and I made sure that SDK was enabled and my software for I-CUE was updated to the latest version. Still, when I launch the game it shuts off the backlight completely untill I exit the game.

Hello there!

So today I've actually found that bug, and I was able to fix it.

Go to the post were I replied the fix:

PC - [1.4.1.1] My keyboard lights go dead when I launch the game.

Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom