Weapons & Equip Cosmic Gear: The Final (Fron)Tier! (sprites)

Fanastic.

*ded*

Anyways...
A quote for the Space Needle.
"The S.D.M.G's best friend."

Edit:
Another quote for the Comet armor that references Super Mario Galaxy!
"Not actually a prankster."

Last edited:
I really like this idea but in my opinion it lacks one thing - there is no upgrade for my precious Water Bolt :(. Besides this, everything is great (those sprites man). I support this.

qsdewRs.png

"I am Groot."

Whoa!, those upgrades are great, and those sprites aswell,
I also have a quote for the Nebula Armor since its an upgrade from the Crimson Armor
which is my favorate,

"I am your worse constellation"

I really like this idea but in my opinion it lacks one thing - there is no upgrade for my precious Water Bolt :(. Besides this, everything is great (those sprites man). I support this.
I was thinking of one, but I wanted to try to keep about an equal amount of each class. I might add it eventually!

Whoa!, those upgrades are great, and those sprites aswell,
I also have a quote for the Nebula Armor since its an upgrade from the Crimson Armor
which is my favorate,

"I am your worse constellation"
Is this a reference?

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION! Will the barrier for the terra armor be made out of branches?
Huh.. I don't know why I didn't put that. Yep!

Your suggestion didn't make it... ;(
Maybe not directly, but there is a much cooler looking UFO mount that was spoiled awhile ago! Also, maybe if this got more attention, the devs might see it.. :dryadwink:

I just realized something while reading this thread. The exo armor will make gravity not affect arrows. That is the main reason why I don't use bows. It solves my every problem.

(btw, I really want a star splitter with ichor arrows that act like bullets and can peirce 5 times)

Back
Top Bottom