Weapons & Equip Cosmic Gear: The Final (Fron)Tier! (sprites)

this is the best and im guessing some of the tools are like the star wars reference cause the items look like its from star wars and dude this is sick i cant believe you did this it is just beautiful and you are king i will now respect you amen brother:cool: and this is absoulute awesome and you deserve it and also i am having nose bleeds cuz it so beautiful you have so many lovers around here

Last edited:
With the excitement of the 1.3 trailer, I was inspired to update a couple of my armors. Might update the others later! Is it pointless to keep working on this project? Nope! I can still have my fun :dryadtongue:

They all look nice, but I wouldn't want to run around in most of your armours. They don't really look... armour'y. If you know what I mean.
How are these?

mS5GPfH.png
->
VN06O74.png

UGZEPkF.png
->
UwmZShR.png

Also changing Solar Armor name to Supernova Armor, because Supernova sounds cool. Even though it's hot! ...That might be the next armor I'll update.

Added spoilers to the main post, to reduce scrolling.

FEGDoe0.png

Please can I use this sprite for a suggestion I'm making?
[DOUBLEPOST=1437134587,1437134516][/DOUBLEPOST]I think your sprites are better than the ones they used in 1.3, or some of them at least

We got nebula armor, star wrath, and UFO. I guess this is a win?

Just mentioned this in another thread, but Vortex stuff was once called Black Hole. So . . . that's another one. Supernova armor looks like a weird mix of Stardust and Solar armor as well. Solar Flare, though a magic spell, looks very similar to Solar Eruption.

All in all, a lot of impressive predictions. :)

Just mentioned this in another thread, but Vortex stuff was once called Black Hole. So . . . that's another one. Supernova armor looks like a weird mix of Stardust and Solar armor as well. Solar Flare, though a magic spell, looks very similar to Solar Eruption.

All in all, a lot of impressive predictions. :)
Yes, they work the same. The vortex stuff was blackhole in the trailers, on the drill one it was blackhole beater.

Back
Top Bottom