*COUGH* Is-Is this thing on?

(Which, uh, Bame, if you're there: you wanna see that Doc or nah? I offered when responding to your questions, but I don't think I made the edit quickly enough.)

Sure, why not.

Even if you change the AIs I disagree with changing the average multiplier to 1.4, because 2x already doesn't feel like it's enough to make things tanky. Sure, it's a massive difference when you go from Normal to Expert, but that's mostly because you got so used to enemies being frail before.

I also wouldn't goo too far with the changes. Fighter AIs are dumb and unthreatening but they are fun to kill, and their "ability" to meatshield stronger enemies indirectly makes them a threat too.

On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet?

You know someone had to ask it.
...Maroon.

What is your most favourite boss in ANY game?
Dreamy Bowser from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Seeing Bowser finally doing things right and gaining ultimate power made me feel so happy for him; it was so awesome! What made things even better (and I noticed this thanks to a YouTube comment) is that Dreamy Bowser could have summoned literally anything to destroy the Bros. with, but he opted to summon his army of minions, who have failed to defeat the Bros. time and time again, in dream form to defeat them, which gives such a heartwarming implication between the relationship between Bowser and his army.
In terms of actual gameplay and not me being all mushy over big bad turtle guy being cool, the fight was also incredibly fun, and two of Bowser's attacks in particular have the Bros. attempting to save each other from damage, which, AAAAAAA my heart. The fight was actually pretty challenging, too, which I am still extremely grateful for.

Last edited:
...Maroon.

Dreamy Bowser from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Seeing Bowser finally doing things right and gaining ultimate power made me feel so happy for him; it was so awesome! What made things even better (and I noticed this thanks to a YouTube comment) is that Dreamy Bowser could have summoned literally anything to destroy the Bros. with, but he opted to summon his army of minions, who have failed to defeat the Bros. time and time again, in dream form to defeat them, which gives such a heartwarming implication between the relationship between Bowser and his army.
In terms of actual gameplay and not me being all mushy over big bad turtle guy being cool, the fight was also incredibly fun, and two of Bowser's attacks in particular have the Bros. attempting to save each other from damage, which, AAAAAAA my heart. The fight was actually pretty challenging, too, which I am still extremely grateful for.
Hm, interesting.

I disagree with changing the average multiplier to 1.4, because 2x already doesn't feel like it's enough
You think 2x health and damage isn't enough *eye twitch*

What's the earliest gear you've defeat the Eye of Cthulhu with?

What boss do you find too easy?

Have you ever thought about making your suggestion poses a mod like combining all the content adding mods (ex power equipment and U.S.P. but ALL those mods) and make like unimaginative mode another mod. you don't even have to make them i sure there are a ton of good moders out there that would love to do this also (I'm forgetting the names) but the modders for calamity, split, fargos, thorium, dragon ball mods... all in all I'd love to see your ideas get into the game along with others ideas (like omega derplings cultist rework)
i hope this happens, love your stuff<3

Last edited:
You think 2x health and damage isn't enough *eye twitch*

What's the earliest gear you've defeat the Eye of Cthulhu with?

What boss do you find too easy?
For health, I'd agree. Damage needs to go lower, though.

Enchanted Boomerang and a Flare Gun for long-range damage. No armor, only Lesser Healing Potions.

I mean, really, King Slime. Having a couple of spiked blobs as backup doesn't really do much if you know what you're doing, and being able to "teleport" doesn't help it as much as you'd think.

Have you ever thought about making your suggestion poses a mod like combining all the content adding mods (ex power equipment and U.S.P. but ALL those mods) and make like unimaginative mode another mod. you don't even have to make them i sure there are a ton of good moders out there that would love to do this also (I'm forgetting the names) but the modders for calamity, split, fargos, thorium, dragon ball mods... all in all I'd love to see your ideas get into the game along with others ideas (like omega derplings cultist rework)
i hope this happens, love your stuff<3
Dude, I'd be SO down to get this stuff in a mod, but I want to wait until Journey's End for that, so I can tackle the new content as well (and to see if Relogic fixes anything I have gripes about).
I'm actually working with somebody right now; he's currently on Elemental Equipment, but, uh, he seems to be on every couple of months. I may need to find somebody else, but I don't think I trust folks that worked on Calamity.
Thank you so much, man! Your kind words are immensely appreciated!

Last edited:
For health, I'd agree. Damage needs to go lower, though.
I'd say 2x health is too much for certain enemies, but fine for others, especially early game and early hardmode, I was thinking that before you kill your first boss enemies have 25% less health in both pre-hardmode and hardmode :dryadtongue:

How do you feel about the companion cubes?

If you were to rework underground traps what would you change?

If there was a Terraria and a BTD6 crossover on a scale of 10-25 how exicted would you be?

Last edited:
Oh, you freakin' edited the comment. Yeah that's gonna be harder for me to notice, Storm.
How do you feel about the companion cubes?

If you were to rework underground traps what would you change?

If there was a Terraria and a BTD6 crossover on a scale of 10-25 how exicted would you be?
Protip: bring one with you into the dark if you're doing a 1-HP Hardcore run.

Maybe make it so that Hardmode enemies spawned via statues have half stats when spawned during PreHardmode. But other than that, I'd want to add more, actually.

hm yes
exictement
Definitely a 20. That would actually be really sick, though I have no idea how Relogic would pull off Bloon attacks in Terraria, especially when considering the track-based nature of Bloons Tower Defense (well, I DO have an idea, but I'm not really willing to go into depth right now).

Maybe make it so that Hardmode enemies spawned via statues have half stats when spawned during PreHardmode. But other than that, I'd want to add more, actually.
M...more traps?

For BTD perhaps there could be waves of special slimes that spawn from one end of a path and head towards some tower that has health and the slimes turn into lower ones when killed.

M...more traps?

For BTD perhaps there could be waves of special slimes that spawn from one end of a path and head towards some tower that has health and the slimes turn into lower ones when killed.
Oh, I meant as in trap variety.

Not sure why we'd change the Bloons to Slimes. That literally just sounds like OOA, though.

I personally like the idea with the event, just always forget the event itself, and have literally never done other than tier 1 of it.
Anyway, not really the point of this thread to be discussing that.

Back
Top Bottom