Weapons & Equip Could there be an accessory that cancels visual effects of armor or vanity sets?

Spalooky

Skeletron
Could there be an accessory that cancels the visual effects of armor or vanity sets? By canceling the visual effects of armor, I don't mean cancel the functional benefits, I just mean that it would make those effects not visually appear on the character. For example, I use the Solar Armor on my main character, I like the solar shield that it gives me, but i don't like the way it looks, so the accessory I am suggesting would make it so that the shield doesn't appear, but I would still have the dash and the ability to hurt enemies by touching them. It could also work on the weird shadow effect granted by the Hallowed Armor as an example, I sometimes don't want that effect. There could be an option in the accessory like with the guide books, to make it remove the visual effects of the armor in the armor slot, vanity slot, or both. An item like this would be helpful for vanity. If anyone of you at Re-Logic are reading this, please consider adding an item like this.

Could also be a simple setting, to avoid taking up already (potentially) crowded vanity slots. Anyway, for now, there's a resource pack that removes the solar armor's shields and beetle armor's beetles. If you're on PC, I suggest using that until something like your suggestion is added.

Back
Top Bottom