PC Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong with this kill engine?

___guy___

Terrarian
I am busy copping a truffle farm from here and the kill engine is not working properly, one bird passes through it and it works, the next once it doesn't, what am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• kill engine problem.gif
    kill engine problem.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 85
Dart Traps have a cooldown of around three seconds, I timed it and you are in fact summoning birds too fast for this cooldown. I would recommend using bubble blocks to block off some lava for the birds to enter instead of using a dart trap to kill them, as the birds can pass through the bubble block and kill themselves on the lava. Also, use 3 second or 5 second timers instead of a manual switch if you still find you're summoning the birds too fast for your dart traps.

Dart Traps have a cooldown of around three seconds, I timed it and you are in fact summoning birds too fast for this cooldown. I would recommend using bubble blocks to block off some lava for the birds to enter instead of using a dart trap to kill them, as the birds can pass through the bubble block and kill themselves on the lava. Also, use 3 second or 5 second timers instead of a manual switch if you still find you're summoning the birds too fast for your dart traps.
thanks but i fixed it a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom