Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *Randomly says Terraria*

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • This is missing something

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

ThunderBear06

Skeletron
Hello Terrarians, so during the Christmas season event Santa will come (After you defeat the snowman armie) but (#But) there's not a npc for Halloween. So I present to you... *in his accent* Count Dracula! *End of his accent*
This npc only comes after you have survived a solar eclipse on the Halloween season event. The contents of this npc:
  • This npc only has ONE name
  • This npc uses vampire knives on enemies.
  • This npc WON'T attack undead monsters including zombies and skeletrons but however can NOT take damage from them in turn
  • This npc will occasionally turn into a bat
  • This npc will wander at night and will stay inside during the day
  • This npc will NOT live in a house that's exposed to sun light.
  • By the end of the season event the player will hear the audio of laughing then the npc will disappear.
Here is counts dialog:
  • (When the player first talks to him) it's been a long time since you died but I'm sure you'll die in a really painfully soon.
  • I've known [Dryad's name] for over 5000 years.
  • I can smell [Merchants name]'s fear haha
  • blood is what I call a demons snack, I prefer apple juice
  • (During a blood moon) wow look at that red moon quite the sight.
  • So you saved that tax collecter, pity I so enjoyed his suffering
What this npc sells:
  • Vampire teeth
  • Jack o lantern
  • Skeleton
  • Crimtane (Only if the world has coruption in it)
  • Hanging eyeball
  • Fake blood (Dye)
  • Grave stone(s)
  • Death weed
  • Fiery food (Summons hell bat light pet)
If you have any suggestions on the npc please comment oh and I need sprites if there is a spriter here

Last edited:
I like it! But maybe he would appear after a different event? I mean, the solar eclipse is a rare event. Maybe a more Halloween event?

Last edited:
Interesting idea!
I think the Count should be more like Santa. Santa sells a bunch of Christmas items and decorations, so I think the Count should sell some Halloween decorations, probably by way of props since there are plenty of costumes from Goodie Bags.
Some suggestions for what the Count could sell:
Furniture: Skeleton (Humanoid), other Skeletrons for a few other iconic enemies (e.g. bat, imp, Demon Eye), graves.
Props: . . . Uhh… what do people normally put up? We don't celebrate Halloween in Australia, so expand as you see fit.
Pets: Have your own Vampire, Demon Eye, Zombie or Possessed Armour following you around!

In reference to the Dryad's age...
[Dryad's name] is quite the woman
… could be something else like "I've known [Dryad's name] for centuries."

And in reference to survival...
(When the player first talks to him) haha so you managed to survive this long haha how puny
… the Count could say something like "It's been [in-game Terraria days] days since you last died." Related to that, he could comment on your last death and mock you. E.g. "You were killed by [a/an thing]? Are you really that fragile?" Randomised insults optional!

For the Blood Moon...
(During a blood moon) there's something strange going on with the woman
… please no. The whole Blood Moon/period joke has been done to death. (Pun intended. :)) Perhaps have him comment about flying to a lake to drink his fill, though I realise you've implied the Count doesn't necessarily drink blood. (Reference to water turning a blood colour during a Blood Moon.)

One for the Tax Collector, if saved: "You rescued [Tax Collector] from eternal damnation? I was enjoying his suffering."

Interesting idea!
I think the Count should be more like Santa. Santa sells a bunch of Christmas items and decorations, so I think the Count should sell some Halloween decorations, probably by way of props since there are plenty of costumes from Goodie Bags.
Some suggestions for what the Count could sell:
Furniture: Skeleton (Humanoid), other Skeletrons for a few other iconic enemies (e.g. bat, imp, Demon Eye), graves.
Props: . . . Uhh… what do people normally put up? We don't celebrate Halloween in Australia, so expand as you see fit.
Pets: Have your own Vampire, Demon Eye, Zombie or Possessed Armour following you around!

In reference to the Dryad's age...

… could be something else like "I've known [Dryad's name] for centuries."

And in reference to survival...

… the Count could say something like "It's been [in-game Terraria days] days since you last died." Related to that, he could comment on your last death and mock you. E.g. "You were killed by [a/an thing]? Are you really that fragile?" Randomised insults optional!

For the Blood Moon...

… please no. The whole Blood Moon/period joke has been done to death. (Pun intended. :)) Perhaps have him comment about flying to a lake to drink his fill, though I realise you've implied the Count doesn't necessarily drink blood. (Reference to water turning a blood colour during a Blood Moon.)

One for the Tax Collector, if saved: "You rescued [Tax Collector] from eternal damnation? I was enjoying his suffering."
Those are great ideas I'll add some

If this did get added it would be more fitting to have it only during Halloween time. This is a great suggestion though keep up the good work

This npc only comes after you have survived a solar eclipse on the Halloween season event. The contents of this npc:
  • This npc only has ONE name
  • This npc uses vampire knives on enemies.
  • This npc WON'T attack undead monsters including zombies and skeletrons but however can NOT take damage from them in turn
  • This npc will occasionally turn into a bat
  • This npc will wander at night and will stay inside during the day
  • This npc will NOT live in a house that's exposed to sun light.
  • By the end of the season event the player will hear the audio of laughing then the npc will disappear.
Here is counts dialog:
  • (When the player first talks to him) it's been a long time since you died but I'm sure you'll die in a really painfully soon.
  • I've known [Dryad's name] for over 5000 years.
  • I can smell [Merchants name]'s fear haha
  • blood is what I call a demons snack, I prefer apple juice
  • (During a blood moon) wow look at that red moon quite the sight.
  • So you saved that tax collecter, pity I so enjoyed his suffering
What this npc sells:
  • Vampire teeth
  • Jack o lantern
  • Skeleton
  • Crimtane (Only if the world has coruption in it)
  • Hanging eyeball
  • Fake blood (Dye)
  • Grave stone(s)
  • Death weed
  • Fiery food (Summons hell bat light pet)
If you have any suggestions on the npc please comment oh and I need sprites if there is a spriter here
Hello Terrarians, so during the Christmas season event Santa will come (After you defeat the snowman armie) but (#But) there's not a npc for Halloween. So I present to you... *in his accent* Count Dracula! *End of his accent*
This npc only comes after you have survived a solar eclipse on the Halloween season event
Are you still sure about that

I like it but I wanna know more about the items he sells and I wanna see some sprites.But overall...Support

I like it but I wanna know more about the items he sells and I wanna see some sprites.But overall...Support
Well like I said the teeth are like a costume part. Jack o lantern is decor. The skeleton is all ready in the game it hangs on the walls I do believe. As for the hanging eye ball its a Chandelier.

So...this npc will spawn after we defeated a solar eclipse during halloween ?
I have a question about the items he sells,Gravestone,does he sells the golden one or the normal one ?
Also when you have this npc spawn,the clothier should sell his clothes(Count Dracula clothes).
That's all

Support! We need one for Halloween.
Maybe he sells crimstone/ebonstone (can’t remember name)
Also maybe demonite ore if corruption world?
Maybe he sells some kind of blood paint?

So...this npc will spawn after we defeated a solar eclipse during halloween ?
I have a question about the items he sells,Gravestone,does he sells the golden one or the normal one ?
Also when you have this npc spawn,the clothier should sell his clothes(Count Dracula clothes).
That's all

Back
Top Bottom