Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

45 He does seem to. I can't say I'm fond of him either anymore. And to think during the CA days, I'd trust him wholeheartedly with my events, hmm, how the times have changed.

46 I just think I immediately got on his bad side within the first five minutes of existing there for obvious reasons (mainly because I was still a whiny and moronic godmodder who didn't know how to properly RP at the time)

47 Yes, I know. For me though, it's more of the needless chaos he does. That, and his holier than thou statements. You've seen his statement saying we've agreed we are going separate ways? Arrogant crap when a simple agreement was just needed.

50 He's not that flexible about it either. You either strictly stay to the plan or get shoved into unwinnable situations

51 He's pretty much a sore loser to put it into simple terms, he wants things to go his way. Unfortunately, he isn't clairvoyant, and he definitely doesn't plan for anything ahead after that for the most part.

54 I'd be fine with it if I can make space at some point. Not a great lore master or something, but I'll keep an open mind on stuff

56 Plus, you're probably better at lore than I am. Honestly, the best I could manage was Rin's halfway self contained story that isn't all that amazing

57 Thanks for the compliment. Though, most things I'd prefer kept silent about it. Ever since the Felt Orb incident in CA, I have become quite a shut in with lore, be it mine or other games. Still, thanks.

59 This is this, that is that. I'm over it at this point. To be honest, it's quite nice having people to discuss stuff like that around, instead of having all of LC, LoR, or Arknights information just locked in your mind to no avail, no outlet. I guess I've realized it's better to share that sort of stuff. Beginning to share though... Well, seems like the beginning is the hardest part in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom